Description de poste
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and talented Team Leader to lead a team of Latam Language Specialists. You will provide the team with guidance and support in their daily work as well as their personal and professional development.
As a Team Leader Translations, you will use your coaching and mentoring skills to develop your team. Together with your peers and managers you are expected to take an active role in designing the future strategy for the Translations team according to business objectives.
This position is based in Buenos Aires and you will report to the Regional Translations Manager.
- Manage, develop and motivate a team of Language Specialists;
- Provide on-going motivational and developmental feedback to Language Specialists;
- Manage operational activities of language teams, including recruitment, planning, staffing, etc.;
- Provide the team with the required support on daily work;
- Conduct performance reviews including quarterly performance talk and year end appraisals;
- Be an effective Change Manager, leading the team through periods of change, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours;
- Build solid working relationships with peers and other departments/teams;
- Create and support an environment oriented to open communication, creative thinking, cohesive team effort and trust;
- Align team’s goals with business objectives, help the team prioritize according to business needs and impact;
- Work strategically to optimize existing processes, initiate and implement new ways to improve processes utilizing the resources available in the most effective ways.
- Pro-active, enthusiastic and motivating leader with can-do attitude;
- Preferably background in translations or writing commercial, localized web copy;
- Excellent communication and networking skills;
- Solution orientated with strong analytical skills;
- Proficiency working with computer systems;
- Experience with people management is preferred;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Willingness/ability to travel;
- Fluent in English – Oral and Written.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996, www.booking.com is available in 42 languages, offers more than 500,000 hotels and accommodations in 200 countries, features 27+ million reviews written by guests after their stay, and attracts online visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 17 years of experience and a team of over 8,000 dedicated employees in 115+ offices worldwide,Booking.com BV and its various support companies around the world operate an in-house customer service team, which is available 24/7 to assist guests in their native languages and ensure an exceptional customer experience. The Booking.com group offers a dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented, and believe our people and their passion is what makes us successful.
The hiring company Booking.com (Argentina) Srl. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Argentina. Booking.com (Argentina) Srl. is looking for a Translations & Content Team Leader . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Informations clés Société : NC Date de publication : 31/01/2018 Reference de l'offre : RH-700574 Secteur d'activité : Emploi Électricité Localisation...
Informations clés Société : NC Date de publication : 31/01/2018 Reference de l'offre...