Description de poste
The Technology Support Representative II functions as an enhanced role and skill level of the Tech Support Representative. This role is responsible for delivering best in class technical support service through processing both internal and external inbound calls and support tickets via the Salesforce application. Documents, responds, and resolves technical support requests as submitted from internal colleagues, PMO staff, client users, etc. Accesses and utilizes the customized knowledge libraries and / or supplemental resource collateral provided to triage and resolve cases. Possesses exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) to promote positive and timely exchange necessary for case handling. Maintains and upholds case response quality, response time, consist content, grammar, punctuation, and support standards as outlined within the performance indicator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers and processes all technology application support inbound telephone calls and incident case submittals in a timely manner/according to established SLA’s
- Utilizes Salesforce Ticketing System, Internal Technologies, like CRM software and/or ATS systems, to effectively track cases, detail support activities and manage tasks
- Utilizes internal Pontoon equipment (i.e. Laptop, Outlook, Lync, MSWord, etc) to access and deliver support
- Comprehends Vendor Management Systems (VMS) functionality, work-flow and dependencies in order to troubleshoot, issue replicate and/or escalate cases for resolve
- Accesses standardized responses, SOPs, FAQs and processes necessary for case resolution protocol
- Assesses customers' support needs, then provides resolutions or refers them to other support channels within the organization
- Acts with flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets
- Adapts well to changes as products evolve
- Escalates issues according to standard escalation process and protocol
- Participates in scheduled information sharing and education events to train fellow colleagues
- Responds and answers all inbound telephone calls and correspondence in a timely manner/according to department established SLA’s
- Works to meet all existing SLA’s and to improve overall process by recommending improvements to Supervisor.
- Researches, documents, and escalates Technology Service Representative requests to higher level support departments and or VMS partners, when necessary.
- Trouble-shoots and processes error handling files for integration and data exchange feeds
- Works with leads, supervisors, and/or managers to train, mentor, and offer troubleshooting best practices and techniques to Technology Service Representatives
- Assists Data Support Analyst with Quality Assurance checks for all data – both uploaded and manual portions of configuration
- Manages daily integration error handling
- Acts as QA and support to the Technology Service Representative I in the support of application issues and/or inquiries submitted by customers and internal Pontoon colleagues
- Manages and prioritizes special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Supports various program enablement technologies such as VMS tools, ATS, Internal Pontoon tools
- Provides governance and back-up support necessary for established efficiency and effectiveness standards regarding customer service factors
- Creates and maintains the technology support knowledge base, not limited to development of quick reference materials, frequently asked questions, troubleshooting guidelines, etc.
- Supports project lead/channel partner with data staging as applicable to the implementation/project in the areas of UAT, integration testing and solution sign-off
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) to four (4) years’ experience in a customer service environment or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience utilizing an incident tracking systems (i.e. Salesforce, Contactual, etc) or equivalent.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel and MSOffice
- Highly skilled at time management and quick decision making
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining composure and customer focus while troubleshooting
- Flexibility with work shift/schedule, assigned shift/hours at onsite location based on business needs
- Experience with VMS and/or ATS (i.e. SAP Fieldglass, Beeline, IQNavigator, Avature)
- Proven customer service abilities –verbal and written communication with keen attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Amenable to work on grave yard shift - 11pm / 12am
Missions principales : Définit les orientations stratégiques de son secteur de production, assure la responsabilité et supervise la gestion quotidienne de l’ensemble de l’atelier, dans le respect...
L'entreprise Vous souhaitez intégrer une entreprise spécialiste dans le domaine du décolletage et de l’usinage ? L’agence de Manpower Thiers est en charge du recrutement d’un Tourneur H/F pour...
Missions principales : Définit les orientations stratégiques de son secteur de production,...
L'entreprise Vous souhaitez intégrer une entreprise spécialiste dans le domaine du décolletage...