Description de poste
Technician in Application Technology for Europe, Middle-East and Africa-1811714
Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ has an exciting opportunity in Technologist in Application Technology of crop protection products for Europe- Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The technician works directly with the application scientist and supports the development of world class formulations that help farmers produce abundant food and feed.
- Work closely with the application technology scientist to ensure full evaluation and characterization of new formulations for EMEA regional markets.
- Respect and follow test protocols for the evaluation of new formulation performance in spray equipment/irrigation system, focusing on product integrity during mixing/loading and dispensing. Protocols may also be used to evaluate product integrity during adverse storage conditions and product stability after extended storage.
- Provide scientific-based conclusion of experiments and ensure a fully documented worksheet on timely manner.
- Understand and follows safety rules, actively participate in safety audits.
- Provide her/his expertise in the investigation of application or product handling problems.
- Occasionally travelling involved
Critical Success Factors:
- Comprehensive understanding of the crop protection industry and environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Attention to detail, maintain high quality work even when working against tight deadlines
- Able to work independently
- Ability to successfully partner with team members and stakeholders from multiple backgrounds
- The candidate should be comfortable with working in the laboratory, with using laboratory equipment.
- The ability to write and record information accurately and clearly is important.
- Technical writing and presentation skills are also required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate's degree in technical curriculum, preferably chemistry, Biology, engineering, chem technology… BTS/DUT/license
- Basic scientific knowledge on the agricultural application technologies used in crop protection, including ground-based systems, and irrigation-based systems
- English required
- Good computer and statistic skills
- Curious and able to propose new ideas
- Team player
About this posting
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system. At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com. The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success....
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 395 of 1000 Medical Science Liaison Company: ProClinical Ltd Location: Strasbourg Reference:...
At Mars we are proud that we have a unique way of doing business. The Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – are at the heart of our company and have been...
IT Project Manager Mars Global Services Location – can be based at any of the following: Haguenau (25 minutes from Strasbourg), France Slough, UK Mount Olive, New Jersey, USA Stupino (1h30 south...
We are looking for our new talented... Human Resources Director W/M Mars Wrigley Confectionery Based in Haguenau Background This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to...
INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that...
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 395 of...
At Mars we are proud that we have a unique way of doing business. The Five Principles – Quality,...
IT Project Manager Mars Global Services Location – can be based at any of the...
We are looking for our new talented... Human Resources Director W/M Mars Wrigley...