Description de poste
Supervisor - Chef de Production(
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the management of client relationship and contract delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, customer satisfaction management, contract commitments delivered within cost targets, overall profit and revenue growth.
• The role is a key services delivery operations leadership position. The role manages the services delivery of multiple client services contracts. Objectives of position are to build and maintain successful client relationships, deliver operational excellence, manage daily operations of a client account/account team, manage internal/external partner relationships, key client interface for daily operations, facilitate/own client focused communications, people & talent management, and drive financial performance (revenue and profit growth and expense management).
Scope / General:
• Contributes to departmental business plans and priorities by applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety issues
• Sets priorities for team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
• Deliver operational excellence – assess and optimize customer’s print technology and business processes driving innovation, high quality & cost effectiveness
• Deploy communications to teams and gather feedback for on-going improvement
• Deploy services to meet contracted Service Level Agreements/Statement of Work and reporting requirements
• Develops relevant industry expertise to understand market trends impacting their customers. Understands the clients fluctuating business demands, ensures resources, capabilities and capacity are in place to meet both existing and new business demands to achieve the SLA.
• May assist the Operations Manager in the planning and control of the production of work by fully utilising the equipment and producing work by the most economic method, ensuring maximum profitability is achieved and customer requirements are met.
• Analyze workflow to ensure efficient and cost effective operations. Develop / implement process improvements
• Ensure any escalated issues are resolved within agreed timeframes
• Focal point for service level agreement management, key performance indicators, reporting, and problem resolution
Candidate Education and Background:
- Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels Or equivalent business experience.
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- A strong knowledge of print and direct mail production processes
- Ability to assess issues, define causes, and prioritize/execute solutions
- Ability to manage employees within diverse/virtual environments
- Ability to negotiate and work with senior client managers
- Ability to quickly build relationships and rapport with suppliers
- Ability to work flexible hours (to cover all time zones).
- Demonstrated leadership skills, high energy and team motivator
- Excellent systems literacy knowledge – MS Office, Excel, Word, Internet, Web Conferencing
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
The opportunity: This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline with Managed Partners and GSI’s in support of the company’s revenue goals. Managing all aspects of...
Specialist Regional Sales Representative-023459 Description Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Location is flexible throughout France Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting Team! Today, BlackBerry® is a...
22-May-2018 6621BR Knowledge Team Position Summary POSITION SUMMARY Today’s challenge is to digitize at scale (go from dozens of proofs of concept to thousands of digital solutions) and at speed...
03-May-2018 6567BR Human Resources Position Summary Training Management of support functions and Project management Job Responsibilities Training Management of support functions Coordinate and...
Role Technology Lead Auto req ID 31213BR Skillset Functional Testing , UAT Country France State / Region / Province Paris Work Location Paris, MI Company ITL France Job Description Role :...
The opportunity: This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline...
Specialist Regional Sales Representative-023459 Description Hitachi Vantara combines technology,...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Location is flexible throughout France Be part of...
22-May-2018 6621BR Knowledge Team Position Summary POSITION SUMMARY Today’s challenge is to...
03-May-2018 6567BR Human Resources Position Summary Training Management of support functions...
Role Technology Lead Auto req ID 31213BR Skillset Functional Testing , UAT Country ...