Description de poste
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Burberry as the Flagship Store Manager at the Faubourg St Honoré in Paris.
A great mission to provide leadership for the store, setting an excellent standard for the store and inspiring the team to achieve it.
- Establish a constant focus on Brand, continually driving engagement, knowledge and passion for the Brand across the store team.
- Be on the shop floor.
- Be a presence leading on the shop floor, acting as a brand ambassador and role modelling Burberry behaviours
- Monitor, coach and provide feedback to the store team to deliver excellent customer experience
- Maintain a luxury environment, ensuring excellent execution1 and maintenance of Visual Merchandising guidelines across the store
- Drive the use of digital assets to enhance the customer experience.
- Retain and develop talent.
- Lead, inspire and manage a high performing, positive store team.
- Continually elevate the capability of the store team through recruitment2, staff development, mobility and effective succession planning.
- Establish a learning culture and maintain a strong connection of the store team to the Brand.
- Advocate product.
- Have excellent product knowledge and drive the same standard across the store team
- Maintain a strong understanding of product sales performance and optimise sales of the available inventory.
- Nurture customer relationships.
- Establish and embed customer focused behaviours across the store team.
- Build and cultivate long term customer relationships and lead the team to do the same.
- Drive store performance and productivity
- Build and maintain familiarity with the local external environment; customers, competitors and talent.
- Maintain a commercial mindset and continually identify and convert opportunities to drive store performance.
- Drive operational excellence across all areas of the store.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate standards, policies and initiatives.
- Health and Safety.
- Ensure your store has a written plan in place that details the actions to be taken in the event of an emergency evacuation. This plan must be practiced at least annually, involving all employees, and recorded on Rivo as having been completed.
Demonstrated alignment with the Burberry Store Management behaviours:
- Service Focused
- Leading to Inspire
- Commercially Aware
- Developing Talent
- Driving Excellence
- Local language plus English.
- A passion for and interest in fashion, and a luxury ethos.
- A digital awareness and interest, with an ability to comfortably navigate social media and e-commerce sites.
- Awareness of local employment and retail legislation.
- Flexible to work as required to meet store needs.
- Experience in a luxury brand or in a luxury service and selling environment.
- Retail Management experience appropriate to the role, to be assessed based on the size and complexity of previous roles. Metrics will include sales turnover and volume and the number and types of roles previously managed.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: France || Not Applicable || Paris || Retail || Retail || n/a ||
Assistant Store Manager - Printemps du Louvre Main Assignments Support the achievement of the Store/Individual Sales Target Maximize the business potential of the store and sales by department...
Store Supervisor Main Assignments Support the achievement of the Store/Individual Sales Target Maximize the business potential of the store and sales by department (category) in line with company...
Assistant Store Manager - Paris Main Assignments Support the achievement of the Store/Individual Sales Target Maximize the business potential of the store and sales by department (category) in...
Sales Assistant in London - W/M Based in London and as a Sales Assistant of Saint Laurent, your role will entail actively contributing to the store sales by providing a remarkable and memorable...
Apps Services EMEAI Manager ROLE MISSION The Apps Services EMEAI manager will report to the EMEAI MIS head of the region and functionally to the WW Apps services Director in Kering IT. He or she...
Store opening PM - France ROLE MISSION The Store opening PM - France will work within the EMEAI Store Opening team. He or She will be in charge to lead store opening/closing/relocation or major...
Assistant Store Manager - Printemps du Louvre Main Assignments Support the achievement of the...
Store Supervisor Main Assignments Support the achievement of the Store/Individual Sales...
Assistant Store Manager - Paris Main Assignments Support the achievement of the Store/Individual...
Sales Assistant in London - W/M Based in London and as a Sales Assistant of Saint Laurent, your...
Apps Services EMEAI Manager ROLE MISSION The Apps Services EMEAI manager will report to the...
Store opening PM - France ROLE MISSION The Store opening PM - France will work within the...