Description de poste
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
Job Description Summary
Currently, we have an opening for a Shipper in our Grenoble, France office.
Overall duties will include the proper selection and packaging of outgoing merchandise, preparation of shipping, accurate documentation of all outbound merchandise, and receiving of inbound inventory from STEMCELL head office and other items from our different suppliers. Other tasks will be performed as needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Shipping all outgoing merchandise:
- Prepares in advance proper boxes and containers needed for each shipment
- Assigns the most cost-efficient and safe packaging for shipments
- Prepares and complete all outbound paperwork legibly
- Monitors dry ice supply. If there is not enough to fill the orders, order extra dry ice ahead of time
- Monitors LN2 supply. If there is not enough to secure the cell storage, order ahead of time
- Picks orders ensuring correct part ID and counts
- Packs orders accordingly. Ensure shipping conditions comply with approved protocols
- Ensures proper package markings
- Book pick up with carriers when needed
- Issues and prints waybills using courier’s software (when available) or manually if software not provided
- Sorts and checks waybills, documents and proper paperwork to be included in shipments
- Seals and checks boxes for proper markings and address labels
- Fills out the necessary information on Shipping Log
- Keep track of all shipments and inform supervisor in case of delay or discrepancy
Receiving all inbound inventory and supplies:
- Inspects all incoming materials for identity, amount and possible damage
- If package has any signs of damage, properly document condition of incoming goods
- Ensures incoming goods are handled and stored accordingly
- Informs Purchaser on any shortage or discrepancies with Purchase Order
- Informs supervisor of any damaged goods for claim
- Ensures relevant document are stamped with receiving date and clear notes are written down
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum of three years warehousing experience would be an asset
- Familiar with following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to perform various tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Computer skills to use company’s software applications
- Possession of a driver’s license is required
- Understanding of English is recommended
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!
L'entreprise Manpower CABINET DE RECRUTEMENT DE GRENOBLE recherche pour son client, un(e) Administrateur(trice) des Ventes (H/F) en CDI pour sa division Travaux Publics (mini pelles, nacelles,...
L'entreprise Manpower GRENOBLE cabinet de recrutement recherche pour son client, un grand groupe industriel français, un Responsable Administration des Ventes (H/F). Poste basé prés de...
L'entreprise Manpower GRENOBLE BTP recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur du BTP, un Canalisateur Grenoble 38 (H/F) Les missions Les missions seront les suivantes : Percement des...
Manpower GRENOBLE INDUSTRIE LOGISTIQUE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur des Industries manufacturières et production, un Cariste magasinier (H/F) Prendre en charge les produits Le...
L'entreprise Manpower GRENOBLE TERTIAIRE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de l'Industrie pharmaceutique, un Assistant commercial (H/F) Les missions • Traite les commandes de...
Category:Development/Engineering City: Grenoble, Isère, France Employment Type: Student Internship Position Description: En rejoignant CGI, entreprise canadienne et leader mondial du conseil et...
L'entreprise Manpower CABINET DE RECRUTEMENT DE GRENOBLE recherche pour son client, un(e)...
L'entreprise Manpower GRENOBLE cabinet de recrutement recherche pour son client, un grand groupe...
L'entreprise Manpower GRENOBLE BTP recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur du BTP, un...
Manpower GRENOBLE INDUSTRIE LOGISTIQUE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur des...
L'entreprise Manpower GRENOBLE TERTIAIRE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de...
Category:Development/Engineering City: Grenoble, Isère, France Employment Type: Student...