Description de poste
Services Sales Director-18001749
The Advanced Customer Services (ACS) practice is a unit within the Oracle’s Customer Service (Support) Organisation that establishes long-term relationships with many of Oracle's largest customers through annuity-based service contracts.
ACS sells services from a broad IT-services portfolio, including managed servicces in fixed price and T&M basis.
ACS services are typically requested by large Oracle customers that require the utmost attention to real mission critical applications and processes. ACS covers the majority of large scale Oracle customers.
· ACS is selling proactive contracts (service support contracts offering proactive service on entire product range, helping customers throughout the full lifecycle of upgrading & migrations).
· ACS operates globally as a part of Oracle Customer Support Services and partners closely with Oracle Development to deliver a broad range of services which build upon Oracle Premier Support to help our customers maximize solution availability, performance and value.
Our over 4,000 customers span all major industries and include 84% of Fortune 100 companies and 82% of top 50 world governments.
Mission and Objectives:
· To achieve the Sales Targets in France (Renewals / New business)
· To coordinate the ACS Team in France with focus on the internal ecosystem (Line of Business / LOB’s) & partners
· To create an overall ACS services business vision
· To add value and act as an evangelist of the digital transformation
· To ensure the HR continuity in terms of recruitment, team development, training, coaching
· Managing sales of the Advanced Customer Services in France; reports to the South Cluster (Iberia, Italy, France) within the EMEA region.
· The team is responsible for developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts within France in all industries. The focus on the new business is key for the success & growth
· Managing Sales Professionals & Manager(s)
· Responsibility for the business sales bookings number for ACS services
· Develops short/medium and long term plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieve business plan/ strategic objectives,
· Responsibility for the business plans to accomplish the related business targets,
· Develops territory plans and participates in strategic and tactical planning,
· Allocates territories, sales targets and quotas to the employees,
· Provides direction, leadership and motivation and ensures timely development to all Manager(s) / employees in order to reach their Objectives,
· Manages business operations/ resources in a manner that fulfils business goals, meets budgets, and maintain strategic direction,
· Responsibility for working alongside ACS’s business development/sales program functions to facilitate the creation and execution of targeted demand generation activities
· Creating of joint go-to-market activities with other aspects of the wider Oracle sales function,
· Being the single point person for all ACS Sales activities within France, closely with the assigned ACS Delivery Management, Lead Solution Architects (Presales) and the internal LOB’s
· Manages highly complex/ technical areas that need a high degree of business knowledge or a major contributor to revenue stream,
· Ensures current and evolving needs of internal and external customers are met while maintaining strategic direction and goal attainment,
· A high visibility presence within France creating relationships with all aspects of the customer and business management, being close to the Country, X-LOB Management Team,
· Manage each team members to plan for the assigned territory so focus is on the right areas, generating leads, turning these leads into opportunities and then working the opportunities until they close
· Working these deals will include understanding client’s requirements, working with ACS Delivery to create the appropriate solution,
· Selling the value proposition to the customer and negotiating with the customer.
· M anagerial exprience
· Clear understanding of services business ( Managed Services; IT Services)
· Succesfull L eadership
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Manages sales of the organization’s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
Manages sales of the organization’s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts). Group is responsible for developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment or channel. Incumbents at the Director and Senior Director level typically manage other sales managers. Incumbents at the Manager level may manage only individual contributor sales account managers and may carry their own sales quota. The incumbent’s level may be determined by the size of the geographic area of responsibility (e.g., region vs. district vs. branch), the size or significance of the industry or product segment for which the incumbent is responsible, or other factors.
May be responsible for attaining sales objectives on branch/area/district/regional basis. Responsible for a limited territory/ industry/ product line. Primary duty is to manage individual contributors, but generally operates at a more senior level than Manager level and may manage through subordinates. Ensures that operational policies are followed and that business objectives are achieved. Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections. Manages a number of projects varying in complexity that need technical/business expertise. Focus on best practices and process improvements ensuring effective execution of operational plan while meeting Corporate specifications. Plans, implements and maintain budget for functional areas or sections.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
: FR-FR,France-COLOMBES Cedex
: Regular Employee Hire
Business Development Manager Water and Mechanical Products - WD30053237262 Ce que vous ferez Le Business Development Manager Europe & Africa est en charge du développement commercial de l’activité...
The Executive Assistant will provide a full range of administrative support to the Country Manager (Paris, France). The employee must be highly professional, be detail oriented, and exhibit strong...
Brand Manager - Seasonal Chocolate - Cote d'Or & Toblerone (M/F) - Permanent role // Chef de Produit - Chocolats saisoniers - Cote d'Or & Toblerone (H/F) - CDI, Mondelez International, environ 24 heuresBrand Manager - Seasonal Chocolate - Cote d'Or & Toblerone (M/F) - Permanent role // Chef de Produit - Chocolats saisoniers - Cote d'Or & Toblerone (H/F) - CDI( Job...
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The...
Finance Trainee (From July 2019)-PAR004258 Description Located on the boulevard Malesherbes in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, the hotel Hyatt Paris Madeleine is a 5 star Boutique Hotel. With 85...
The opportunity: This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline with Managed Partners in support of the company’s revenue goals. Managing all aspects of selected...
Business Development Manager Water and Mechanical Products - WD30053237262 Ce que vous ferez Le...
The Executive Assistant will provide a full range of administrative support to the Country...
Brand Manager - Seasonal Chocolate - Cote d'Or & Toblerone (M/F) - Permanent role // Chef de Produit - Chocolats saisoniers - Cote d'Or & Toblerone (H/F) - CDI, Mondelez International, environ 24 heuresBrand Manager - Seasonal Chocolate - Cote d'Or & Toblerone (M/F) - Permanent role // Chef de...
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products...
Finance Trainee (From July 2019)-PAR004258 Description Located on the boulevard Malesherbes in...
The opportunity: This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline...