Description de poste
We are looking for an experienced treasury professional to join our successful German team as a Treasury Consultant. You will be responsible for delivering consultancy to Corporate Treasuries during the implementation projects of our AvantGard Quantum and Analytics solutions.
You will engage with treasury resources within the client’s business to understand their overall requirements and advise how the system can best be tailored to meet those requirements.
The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative, while it offers the enjoyment to be and work with a large variety of experts in a technology driven environment.
- Execute Professional Services contracts by delivering predominantly on-site consultancy
- Assist clients to configure licensed modules and deliver training as required.
- Provide treasury expertise and resolve client specific product challenges.
- Continuously improve the understanding of the AvantGard Treasury solutions.
- Provide continual feedback promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active solution.
- Proven understanding of and work experience in the corporate treasury space.
- Experience in consulting and/or software application implementations in a treasury or banking context.
- Clear understanding of treasury workflows and processes.
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial operational and business processes.
- Knowledge of primary and understanding of financial instruments.
- Knowledge of accounting practices.
- Awareness and appreciation of treasury markets and clients within the region.
- Fluent (C2 level) written and verbal German language skills are mandatory.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build, maintain strong client relationships.
- Experienced in understanding current consulting and project management practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to take the initiative and work independently or in a team.
- SQL/RDBMS technical ability
- Crystal Reports knowledge
- Certified Corporate Treasurer VDT qualification or equivalent international AMCT / MCT or CTP/CCM qualification
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Position Responsibilities/Requirements FIS est le spécialiste mondial de la sécurisation des moyens de paiement. Notre bureau français s’occupe principalement à ce jour de la sécurisation du...
Tool and Equipment Buyer Apprentice-PUR15398 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and...
Real Estate Coordinator-FIN15796 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the...
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand....
Job ID R189940 France Senior Manager - vSAN In this role, the Germany Senior Manager – vSAN will lead & develop a team responsible for selling our SDS Solutions. As a vSAN Senior Manager you will...
Thermal Comfort Product Design Engineer-RD 13813 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer...
Position Responsibilities/Requirements FIS est le spécialiste mondial de la sécurisation des...
Tool and Equipment Buyer Apprentice-PUR15398 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity...
Real Estate Coordinator-FIN15796 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity...
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce...
Job ID R189940 France Senior Manager - vSAN In this role, the Germany Senior Manager – vSAN will...
Thermal Comfort Product Design Engineer-RD 13813 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity...