Description de poste
Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Technical Sales Team!
Today, BlackBerry® is a transformed company. We’re no longer about the smartphone, what we once did for smartphones is what we’re now doing for Enterprise of Things (EoT) – envisioning, enabling and securing new forms of communication that are connecting the business world in extraordinary new ways. We have the most complete and advanced end-to-end solutions to enable EoT, and our ideas lead the way in the hottest markets like cybersecurity, SaaS, neural networks and autonomous vehicles.
We have made great strides in executing our business strategy. We are no longer in turnaround mode and focused on growth. Eight consecutive quarters of positive operating income and an enterprise cyber security software and services business that’s growing at double digit rates, delivering $218m & over 80% of total company revenue in FY18. We are still in the early phases of building our enterprise business with a lot of room to expand in the future. You couldn’t consider joining us at a more exciting time.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Working as a Senior Technical Solutions Manager, you will provide technical expertise & knowledge of BlackBerry Software & Services. You will articulate & evangelize BlackBerry’s value proposition to our named accounts driving holistic adoption throughout the enterprise space. This is a critical role where you will be heavily engaged with customers & therefore you will need to be highly credible in complex technical discussions with customers and partners.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package and exciting engagements to work on. You will also have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues. In short, you bring the talent and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to succeed, win big and accelerate your professional growth & development.
In this role, you will:
- Engage with top customers, driving the value of BlackBerry’s solutions.
- Own and respond to bids, including running the Proof of Concept (POC) from inception to close.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations at customer and partner sites
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge of the BlackBerry solutions to named accounts and partners in both pre-sale and post-sale capacities.
- Represent BlackBerry at Industry events as a Product Expert and Speaker at company road shows & events
- Help ensure effective cross-functional team (internal & external) engagement from Pre-Sales to Post-Sales.
- Refine and research technical requirements of each sales opportunity by working closely with internal teams & the customer in the design and implementation of BlackBerry software and services.
- Partner with extended internal teams to build comprehensive account plans, ensuring long term customer influence & achievement of sales goals.
- Accurately track account activity through the stages of the sales funnel process.
- Engage internal groups to identify applications, tools and resources to ensure success and solution value is maximized by the customer.
- Build, maintain and support BlackBerry Sales Technical labs for use in technology demonstrations and training by IT Channel and Carrier partners.
- Handle the Technical Support Escalation process on your customer’s behalf.
- Actively engage with the Product and Service enhancement process with Product Management.
- Field innovation reporting & governance.
- Travel to customers throughout your territory/account base (up to 50% of the time).
You will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A track record of consistent sales quota achievement & ideally over-achievement.
- Previous B2B based solution sales engineer experience, gained within the enterprise software & mobility space
- Deep understanding of all mobile platforms and Enterprise software in the areas of Enterprise Directory systems, SSO, Messaging, Collaboration, Compliance, Firewall, Cloud Solutions and Enterprise Mobility Management
- Demonstrated technical presales, software platforms or end to end IT solution implementation experience with MDM, EMM, UEM, or UCM solutions
- Experience in technical presales of software platforms or end to end solutions in Large Enterprises within direct and indirect sales models
- Strong organization, time management and project planning/execution skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Confident and influential interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively present to individuals and groups at all levels.
We would like if you have a broad knowledge of unified communications and the Internet of Things (IoT) but it's not a must. Our Sales Enablement team will provide you with the training, tools & resources so you are set for success.
Interested in hearing more? Then we would love to hear from you.
Job Family Group Name:Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours:35
ERP & EPM Cloud Applications Sales Representative – FRANCELarge Accounts – Manufacturing (Agriculture), Oracle, 23 joursERP & EPM Cloud Applications Sales Representative – FRANCELarge Accounts – Manufacturing (Agriculture)-180017QC Preferred Qualifications ERP & EPM Cloud Applications Sales Representative –...
Job ID R1811151-2 The successful applicants will be responsible for two key Telco Channel Partners in Germany and France and managing the relationship with these partners. You will work with these...
Job ID R184124 As a VMware Workspace and Mobility Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for driving VMware Mobility line of projects. You will design and implement VMware Workspace One...
Job title: Security Pre Sales Engineer Location: Paris As a Presales Engineer, you'll be working closely with the sales team to provide solutions to key customers within your region. With the...
ERP & EPM Cloud Applications Sales Representative - FRANCE (F/H)-1800166X Preferred Qualifications ERP & EPM Cloud Applications Sales Representative - FRANCE Are you as passionate about the Cloud...
ERP & EPM Cloud Applications Sales Representative - FRANCE (F/H)-180014GW Preferred Qualifications ERP & EPM Cloud Applications Sales Representative - FRANCE Are you as passionate about the Cloud...
ERP & EPM Cloud Applications Sales Representative – FRANCELarge Accounts – Manufacturing (Agriculture), Oracle, 23 joursERP & EPM Cloud Applications Sales Representative – FRANCELarge Accounts – Manufacturing...
Job ID R1811151-2 The successful applicants will be responsible for two key Telco Channel...
Job ID R184124 As a VMware Workspace and Mobility Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for...
Job title: Security Pre Sales Engineer Location: Paris As a Presales Engineer, you'll be working...
ERP & EPM Cloud Applications Sales Representative - FRANCE (F/H)-1800166X Preferred...
ERP & EPM Cloud Applications Sales Representative - FRANCE (F/H)-180014GW Preferred...