Description de poste
Security IT Strategy Consultant, France. - (00019976)
Due to current success, Gartner is in the process of expanding its high-performance EMEA Security Consulting practice. The EMEA security practice helps our clients in all industries to improve their overall security postures and strategies in the constantly evolving digital world in which they operate.
Responsibilities of the role;
Operating at the C-Level, you will assist our clients in successfully defining and delivering their strategic security initiatives. As an Associate Director based in Paris, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, building and enhancing the Gartner brand with security leaders across our clients
- Building, enhancing and maintaining your own brand in the security profession and amongst your peers
- Involvement in all aspects of the consulting sales cycle from lead qualification through to delivery assurance of security engagements
- Having the ability to sell security consulting engagements
- Being a subject matter expert in at least one core security domain (e.g. IAM, Cyber Security Operations, GRC and Strategy or Security Architecture)
- Managing the coordination and communicating of key findings and results of engagements supervising written reports and oral presentations to senior client management and key senior stakeholders.
- Assisting the Practice Lead with the management and co-ordination of your practice team including recruitment, appraisals and development.
- Maintaining a Director level expertise and currency in industry leading information management technologies
- Managing the delivery of board-level engagement reports and presenting key findings to board-level executives and stakeholders.
- Managing and mentoring all junior Gartner consultants assigned as members of your practice team.
- Developing, building and maintaining board-level client relationships.
- Contributing to the development of project management, quality assurance and professional consulting and auditing approaches/methodologies.
- Proven security consulting experience – essential.
- Technical security exposure and experience - essential
- Relevant security qualifications – highly desirable.
- Proven track record of helping achieving sales targets - essential
- Senior consulting experience from IT consulting firm – highly desirable
- Excellent people skills and customer relationship track record – essential
- Based in France, though willingness to travel – essential
- Fluent in French and English – essential
: France-France-Paris La Defense cedex
Tour Europlaza 20 Avenue Andre Prothin
Paris La Defense cedex 92927
: 080 DBP EMEA Banking IL - 1935
: Apr 13, 2018, 4:38:33 AM
Manager, Regional Sales - France Location: La Defense, Paris, France Fortinet secures the largest enterprises, service providers and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers...
Req ID: 39404 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
Lead Advanced Customer Support (ACS) EMEA-190000TW Preferred Qualifications Oracle | NetSuite is reinventing the engagement model for our growing installed base of valued Customers....
HR Manager-180004DI Preferred Qualifications Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Key roles and responsibilities: As a business...
Next Ventures are urgently seeking a SOC Analyst to work for a Tier 1 bank based in Paris over a 12 month contract. Must have/s: SOC / Security Monitoring Previous financial sector experience The...
Oracle EPM Specialist - EMEA Centre of Excellence-190000L9 Preferred Qualifications Context Oracle Consulting own the delivery of Oracle cloud solutions for prospective and existing customers....
Manager, Regional Sales - France Location: La Defense, Paris, France Fortinet secures the...
Req ID: 39404 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...
Lead Advanced Customer Support (ACS) EMEA-190000TW Preferred Qualifications Oracle | NetSuite is...
HR Manager-180004DI Preferred Qualifications Oracle provides the world's most complete, open,...
Next Ventures are urgently seeking a SOC Analyst to work for a Tier 1 bank based in Paris over a...
Oracle EPM Specialist - EMEA Centre of Excellence-190000L9 Preferred...