Colombes, LE DE FRANCE | 7 mois
Cette position peut avoir expiré!
Description de poste
Security Architect - IDM/IAM-18000IYQ
Cloud Security Architect
Business Unit: Oracle France
Our consulting organisation in France consists of more than 135 dedicated Consultants, Subject Matter Experts, Architects and Project Managers.
We now want to further improve our leadership position on Oracle Security by hiring 1 experienced Security Architect for consulting projects mainly in security insight, identity management insight with scoping and roadmap, data privacy assessment, password management quick start, Oracle Access Management quick start, database security.
The IDM/Security Architect will work closely in a team of Solution Architects and Consultants in the French consulting practice. His/her job will be twofold: to participate in projects with delivery goals, to elaborate solutions and provide best practice on the product technologies implemented.
The Architect develops his/her skills around a set of products/technologies belonging to Oracle Security product’s stack and technologies. This position provides support to the delivery of security projects in the area of Oracle IDM (Oracle Identity Management Suite) and Oracle Database security (DB features, DB Firewall, Database Vault, Audit Vault). This position is also responsible for providing technical support as required for infrastructure installation and high-level technical problem resolution.
- Design/architect/deploy around the following technologies:
- Provisioning and role management solutions based on Oracle Identity Manager and its connectors.
- Web SSO infrastructures based on Oracle Access Manager and/or Oracle Application Server.
- LDAP infrastructures based on Oracle Internet Directory (or any other LDAP directory server) and Oracle Virtual Directory.
- Enterprise SSO infrastructures based on Oracle eSSO suite.
- Web services security infrastructures based on Oracle Web Services Manager and/or WS-Security of Oracle Application Server.
- Database encryption solutions based on Oracle Transparent Data Encryption.
- Database authentication services
- Segregation of duties and data access solutions based on Database Vault.
- Audit and compliance DB solutions based on Audit Vault.
- Participate with the pre-sales team in trainings, product demos to customers and Proof Of Concepts, and describe product customization in a proposal when required.
- Fluency in French, good level of English
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation with virtual teams
- Strong knowledge of Security concepts (CISSP certified preferred)
- More than 6 years of experience in Identity and Access Management, including directory services, single sign on and provisioning, in product such as IBM Tivoli (TIM, TAM, Directory), Microsoft ForeFront/ILM/AD, Computer Associate, SailPoint.
- Preferably 2 years or more experience with one or more of the Oracle Identity Management suite’s products (Oracle Access Management, Oracle Identity Management, Sun IDM, Sun Directory Services, Oracle Federation)
Apply now and send your CV to your dedicated Recruitment Business Partner:
+41 225 562 666
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
: FR-FR,France-COLOMBES Cedex
: Regular Employee Hire
Job title: Security Pre Sales Engineer Location: Paris As a Presales Engineer, you'll be working closely with the sales team to provide solutions to key customers within your region. With the...
Technical Consultant - (18002614) Description Join us as we “DRIVE PAYMENTS AT THE SPEED OF CHANGE”. At ACI Worldwide, we are ACHIEVERS, COLLABORATORS, INNOVATORS. We come together from across...
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The...
Workday Integration Lead This position is part of the IT HR Team and will lead the team responsible for the HR Integration activities across the global ITHR function. Implement the vision and...
About JDA Software Group, Inc. JDA Software is the leading supply chain provider powering today’s digital transformation. We help companies optimize delivery to customers by enabling them to...
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Specialist Solutions Architect team works across Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) to help our customers develop technical expertise in AWS services, learn how to...
Job title: Security Pre Sales Engineer Location: Paris As a Presales Engineer, you'll be working...
Technical Consultant - (18002614) Description Join us as we “DRIVE PAYMENTS AT THE SPEED OF...
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products...
Workday Integration Lead This position is part of the IT HR Team and will lead the team...
About JDA Software Group, Inc. JDA Software is the leading supply chain provider powering...
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Specialist Solutions Architect team works across Europe,...