Description de poste
Regional Product Manager
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
As one of the largest business units of TE Connectivity, TE Industrial is a leading global solutions provider with a broad portfolio of components and system solutions for clients in various industries. The growing demand for personalized products, a never-ending stream of new market requirements, the need for consistently high product quality, and an increasing interconnectedness make the use of highly advanced production systems a must. TE’s Industrial solutions provide the basis for this flexible production — by helping our customers to become more connected, addressing Smart Factory needs, connect and transmit vast amounts of data quickly, enable connectivity in harsh environments, increase productivity, meet localized manufacturing needs, and realize energy efficiency requirements. Industrial’s primary goals include enabling smarter automation, enabling smarter rail transportation, and empowering intelligent buildings.
TE Connectivity's Product Management Teams manage all aspects of a product, from driving new product development to manufacturing to marketing. They are responsible for overall product strategy, business leadership and capacity plans in order to meet sales and profit targets.
For our site located in Le Mans we are looking for a : Regional Product Manager (m/f)
The Product Manager has the regional lead for the assigned product lines and owns the respective product strategies. The assignment manages a range of product lines for the Rail industry with sales revenues and manages major new innovative products & specific product extensions.
In this role the Product Manager is responsible for successfully contributing to design-in wins and revenue growth for existing/new products. This includes defining (new) product requirements, providing business leadership, participation in new industry standards committees, working closely with engineering as well as the development and execution of business plans and product strategies in line with the global product line strategy.
Additionally, the Product Manager ensures that capacity is in place to meet the set revenue targets and that the right cost of the product is achieved to sell at market price while respecting the profitability targets set by the business unit. The product manager provides the primary liaison between Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Supply Chain & Sales and maintains close contacts with customers.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Product Line Management
• Develop and execute business plans, focus products and product line strategies
• Develop regional product growth strategy in conjunction with other strategies
• Research and increase knowledge about competitive products, market trends, technology roadmaps and develop sales strategy to address
• Develop and manage new product launches, modifications, and existing product portfolio with respect to product streamlining, product selection for e-catalogue, and other housekeeping
• Identify, drive and support new and extension sales/engineering projects by working with the Project manager. Lead product requirements/specifications, incremental revenue and margin and ensure a fit into current business plan.
• Develop best in class support to sales and customers. Work with marketing/communications to ensure adequate sales tools. Provide training, training tools, samples and product presentations.
• Implement voice of the customer and carry out customer site visits. Maintain close working relationships both internally and externally.
• Support work of industry management to achieve a strong market reputation, leadership roll in technology and (industry) standards
• Drive manufacturing cost reductions
• Forecast planning (volume, value, margin, production capacity, investments)
• Develop, maintain and align (with global) pricing strategy
• Interact extensively with customer on product specific issues
• Support internal and external disciplines with customer visits, business analysis and decisions, technical information and proposal requests
Key Goals & Objectives/Measurements
• Revenue, Profitability,
• Sales Projects Pipeline & Conversion,
• New Product Stream, Market Share Growth,
• Control price erosion
Key Qualifications, Experiences and Knowledge:
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• At least 5 years of professional (regional & international) experience
• Ideally, you have had previous experience in Product Management, Marketing or Sales
Particular Skills & Abilities Required:
• Strong interpersonal and influencing/negotiation skills and the ability to build strong, credible relationships with multiple organization functions (inside and outside of TE)
• Project management skills
• Clear, strategic thinker with the ability to execute on priorities
• Cross functional & internal communication/coordination
• Fluency in French and English
• Demonstrated behaviours and values at or above TE standards
• High level of written and verbal communication
• Flexibility in working days and travelling with a car driving licence
• Fully acquainted with the computer, common software and knowledge of SalesForce and SAP preferred.
The function reports directly to Global Product Manager Rail Terminals & Connectors and should strive for a strong professional relation/collaboration with multiple other functions within the organization.
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Below is a searchable map that is not displayable via screenreader
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page and search the available jobs in a more accessible manner
Le Mans, 72, FR, 72705
Alternative Locations: Den Bosch (NL)
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Travel: 25% to 50%
Job Segment: Regional Manager, Engineer, ERP, Developer, Supply Chain Manager, Management, Engineering, Technology, Operations
L'entreprise Manpower LE MANS TERTIAIRE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur Assurance, un Juriste d'Entreprise (H/F) Les missions Vous êtes le référent juridique pour les services de...
L'entreprise Manpower LE MANS INDUSTRIE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur du bois, du papier et de l'imprimerie, un Opérateur de production (H/F) Les missions - Approvisionner la...
L'entreprise Manpower Référence Interim de LA FERTE BERNARD recherche pour son client un Ebavureur (H/F). Les missions Dans un atelier de production, vous serez en charge de vérifier les pièces et...
L'entreprise Manpower recherche pour son client, spécialisé dans la fabrication de viennoiseries industrielles, des ouvriers agroalimentaires H/F. Les missions En fonction des besoins, vous êtes...
L'entreprise Manpower CABINET DE RECRUTEMENT DE LA ROCHELLE recherche pour son client, un acteur majeur des Travaux Publics, un Mécanicien d'Engins de Travaux Publics - CDI 17 (H/F). Salaire à...
L'entreprise Manpower Conseil Recrutement recherche pour son client, entreprise spécialisée en carrosserie auto collision pour tous types de véhicules, un carrossier peintre en CDI H/F. Les...
L'entreprise Manpower LE MANS TERTIAIRE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur...
L'entreprise Manpower LE MANS INDUSTRIE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur du bois,...
L'entreprise Manpower Référence Interim de LA FERTE BERNARD recherche pour son client un...
L'entreprise Manpower recherche pour son client, spécialisé dans la fabrication de viennoiseries...
L'entreprise Manpower CABINET DE RECRUTEMENT DE LA ROCHELLE recherche pour son client, un acteur...
L'entreprise Manpower Conseil Recrutement recherche pour son client, entreprise spécialisée en...