Roissy Charles de Gaulle, LE DE FRANCE | environ 2 mois
Description de poste
Regional Brand Manager - MAR04264
- Pernod Ricard Middle East & North Africa
- 1 août 2018
Position Summary :
The Regional Brand Manager plays a key role by contributing to the growth in value of Pernod Ricard in the MENA region (key markets: Israel, Lebanon, Cyprus, Jordan, Malta, Egypt and Tunisia), proposing and implementing, with our key Distributors, strategies and action plans based on local insights, in compliance with the strategic priorities of the Brand Companies and S&R PR Group policy.
• Ensure a level of performance in line with the international brand positioning
• Measure the effectiveness of actions and draw conclusions for future recommendations
Reporting to Marketing Manager PR MENA, you’ll be managing a portfolio of brands, including Absolut, Absolut Elyx, Malibu, Lillet.
At PR MENA, you will be faced with a variety of brand challenges with some examples for FY19:
- re-invigorate Absolut in Lebanon and Cyprus with integrated campaigns starting in the Summer 2018 (including ATL)
- boost Lillet in Israel, Lebanon and Cyprus
More specifically, your main missions are:
Key duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a better understanding of the environment (market, competition, consumers) through the analysis of market and consumer research, and regional competitive intelligence
- Identify new opportunities for Pernod Ricard (targets, consumption occasions, portfolio management, range) and recommend strategic initiatives to seize them
- Define local strategic targets given the global positioning of brands and local consumer insights and identify their "Consumer Journey"
- Formalize Local Brand Plans (LBP) in compliance with global strategies, in collaboration with local distributors
- Convert the medium-term marketing objectives (included in the LBP) into short-term marketing and business objectives (Annual budget)
Annual planning and Activation
- Develop a better understanding of the strategic issues through the analysis of audience (listening, media tracking, trends and influence strategy) and the identification of opportunities in communication
- Develop annual brand plans in collaboration with local Distributors
- Formalize TTL action plans (ATL / BTL / Experience) based on LBP in consultation with local Distributors
- Propose initiatives or respond with action plans to opportunities
- Provide the evaluations of TTL campaigns (results / conclusions / recommendations)
- Follow the A&P Marketing budgets for key brands and for transversal projects
- Support the implementation of marketing strategies
- Develop transversal projects to generate synergies in the area (promotional packaging, specific regional approach, etc.)
- Recommend any necessary adjustments in the annual plans during the year
- Compile and analyze the balance sheets of plans and suggest improvements, in collaboration with partners in the Business Reviews
Project management and implementation of action plans
- Transversal projects: ensure excellence in execution of transversal projects in accordance with the defined processes and the S&R policy of Pernod Ricard while managing budgets for this purpose (selection / brief of regional agencies, planning, production and delivery)
- Local / regional projects: ensure excellence in execution and deployment of platforms and brand guidelines while identifying possible regional synergies in collaboration with local Distributors’ teams (brief local agencies, planning, production and delivery)
- Collaborate with the marketing teams of Brand Companies and collect information and elements necessary for the implementation of the action plans to ensure the consistency in the activations of brands
Acceleration and optimization of the activations
- Be Brand Companies’ spokesperson within PR MENA by implementing global platform, broadcasting key information to key stakeholders and sharing local feedbacks to Brand Companies
- Identify and share Best Practices and Key Learnings from Brand Companies, PR MENA teams, PR EMEA-LATAM, PR HQ and Distributors via the dedicated channels, through webinars or regional seminars
- Contribute to the improvement of Ways of Working, including providing training to various stakeholders
- Identify and share good marketing practices and participate in various seminars and external conferences (digital, experience, media, communication etc.)
Scope and Perimeter:
- Number of person to supervise (direct/indirect): 0
- Main interlocutors outside the Group Pernod Ricard: Marketing and Sales teams of local Distributors, local and regional marketing agencies, research companies
- Perimeter of the job:
- 100% International
- 6-8 market visits per year
Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Marketing Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English French The Grand Mercure Brand Manager assistant will assist the team in...
Contrôleur Financier ( Job Number: RHG18_IFS_PAM_47) BNP Paribas Asset Management is the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions. Managing and...
Western Europe Senior Marketing Manager Job Description The main Purpose of the Role is to drive growth in assigned markets by leading a marketing team to develop & execute strategic and annual...
Contrôleur Financier ( Job Number: RHG18_IFS_PAM_46) BNP Paribas Asset Management is the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions. Managing and...
Responsibilities As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative...
Job description "Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos partenaires à l'international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail." This position...
Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Marketing Professional experiences 1 to 2...
Contrôleur Financier ( Job Number: RHG18_IFS_PAM_47) BNP Paribas Asset Management is the...
Western Europe Senior Marketing Manager Job Description The main Purpose of the Role is to drive...
Contrôleur Financier ( Job Number: RHG18_IFS_PAM_46) BNP Paribas Asset Management is the...
Responsibilities As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated...
Job description "Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses...