Description de poste
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a passionate individual to join our Esports team and support the growth of Overwatch in the European region. Esports Program Managers are responsible for building and executing esports programs across Europe as well as coordinating with other Blizzard departments to drive our initiatives forward. This involves networking, scheduling, live event coverage, and reporting on the success of all related efforts around the franchise. Communication is critical! Can you comfortably discuss complex topics with senior leaders and then switch the focus and engage with our business partners, professional players, or our passionate Overwatch community? Our ideal candidate can work autonomously, has a hands-on knowledge of tournaments and event production, is self-motivated and detail-oriented, and packs outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- Develop and drive esports programs and manage the execution of competitions, events, and communications in Europe.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and upkeep of ongoing Overwatch esports programs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive high quality and consistent broadcasts, live events, and player interaction.
- Create comprehensive reports and updates, providing thorough and accurate visibility on status and progress of all franchise efforts to stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with business partners and the community.
- Stay current with industry-relevant information, internally and externally.
- This can’t be your first rodeo – a minimum of 3 years’ experience in esports or events. You’ve been part of planning or executing several large events in the past and understand the infrastructure around them.
- Proven experience building business cases, establishing clear vision and taking them from conception to launch.
- Outstanding communications, project management, negotiation and relationship-building skills; able to communicate effectively with internal and external partners alike.
- Superior multi-tasking ability with the self-motivation required to actively track and manage multiple ongoing projects while simultaneously cultivating business relationships.
- Comfortable with extremely dynamic environments and fast-changing priorities.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to align resources against a business vision to deliver high quality projects on budget and on time.
- Able to work late shifts, weekends, and bank holidays as needed.
- Able to travel as required.
- Fluent in English.
- Active participant within Blizzard Entertainment esports communities.
- Proven insight into Overwatch’s competitive scene.
- Demonstrated understanding of the technical and logistical aspects of broadcast content and live event production.
- Fluency in another language.
- Experience using project management and documentation tools such as Jira and Confluence.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
L'entreprise Manpower CHERBOURG recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur naval, 5 Électriciens (H/F) dans le cadre d'un accroissement temporaire d'activité. Les missions A l'aide des plans...