Description de poste
(Senior) Manager, Sales Enablement EMEA
TITLE: Manager, Sales Enablement EMEA - Execution
LOCATION: Paris, France
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
ABOUT THE POSITION
To support our regional presence, Salesforce is committed to the success of its sales force by providing world class enablement. Aligning closely with both global and regional stakeholders, the Manager, Sales Enablement EMEA, acts as the key business partner to the Enterprise Business Unit (EBU), the Commercial Business Unit (CBU) and the Cloud Sales teams, delivering exceptional enablement in line with the region’s growth goals.
Relationship Management & Stakeholder Alignment
- Exceptional relationship management skills with senior sales stakeholders in the Enterprise, Commercial and Cloud sales teams to understand and align with their needs, business challenges and Enablement’s global priorities.
- Ability to quickly build relationships and partner with the EMEA Enablement Programs team and the Global Enablement team to shape the current and future enablement offerings to meet the needs of EBU and CBU.
- Serve as a feedback mechanism from the field back to various teams within Sales Enablement on the required scope and effectiveness of centrally created programs and initiatives.
- Identify business gaps affiliated with regional enablement and work with the necessary resources to address needs.
- Create and deliver scalable enablement programs and initiatives to address regional needs.
- Tailor and drive regional execution of centrally created initiatives including, but not limited to sales team onboarding for all new hires through 0-180 and continuous development, execution of all training across product and industries as required by region, account/territory planning and leadership development initiatives.
- Participate in the delivery of all enablement activities including internal and client facing events.
- Own the enablement calendar in the region.
- Drives a single pan-EMEA quarterly plan with cross region/segment /cloud planning. Work to define requirements for and execute Skills, Leaders, Onboarding programs.
- Work as an Execution TEAM not a collection of individuals.
- Candidate Types: We are considering two types of candidates. The first is a sales professional with a track record of success, interested in applying their skills and experience to improve how Salesforce enables its enterprise teams. The second is a field enablement professional with a minimum of five years’ experience designing, building and delivering sales enablement programs at scale.
- Enterprise Selling Motion: It is imperative to have both a deep knowledge of the end to end selling motion in the enterprise software market, but also a personal point of view on best practices and a conviction to implement them.
- Communications and Relationship Building: To ensure that we have the right buy in for the activities we are driving. Perhaps the most important of all requirements are the communication skills, both written and verbal, that allow this leader to establish working relationships with account executives and sales executives.
- Analytical Mindset: Helps with reasoning and insights to drive more structured conversations and will drive more structured actions that will help drive the right sales activities.
- Critical Thinking: Distilling the business requirements of account executives and sales leaders requires both active listening skills and critical thinking.
- Accountability: The ideal candidates realize that sales teams invest only in training that produce business outcomes, and, as such, has a strong sense of accountability in the programs they design and deliver.
- Influencing Skills: Understanding and aligning the requirements of the field blended with the global enablement objectives to ensure buy-in and flawless execution of initiatives.
- Humility & Passion: Salesforce is a dynamic working environment that requires an individual who is passionate, flexible, and open to learning every day and who has a strong sense of humility.
- Languages: Business fluent in local language and English.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Mission Databricks is scaling at breakneck speed. We're out to build the greatest Unified Analytics company with an amazing team of people who are passionate about solving the most complex data...
Job ID R189764-2 The VMware Sales team is looking for an Inside Sales Representative with Fluent French to come and join a growing team in Ireland. We are looking for local French speaking...
We're looking for a detailed, motivated, and structured Sales Operations Analyst to partner with the EU sales teams to define, land and execute against our strategic priorities for the...
Position: Director, EMEA Compensation & Benefits Job Description: Arrow Electronics, leading global supplier of modern electronics, IoT and technology solutions, has an opportunity for Director,...
Job ID R189167-1 VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and digital workspace technology, accelerates digital transformation by enabling unprecedented freedom and flexibility in how our...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Be part of something special; come lead the BlackBerry Southern EMEA Sales Team! BlackBerry is no longer about the smartphone, but the smart in the phone,...
Mission Databricks is scaling at breakneck speed. We're out to build the greatest Unified...
Job ID R189764-2 The VMware Sales team is looking for an Inside Sales Representative with Fluent...
We're looking for a detailed, motivated, and structured Sales Operations Analyst to partner with...
Position: Director, EMEA Compensation & Benefits Job Description: Arrow Electronics, leading...
Job ID R189167-1 VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and digital workspace...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Be part of something special; come lead the BlackBerry...