Description de poste
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
This is an exciting opportunity to Join Burberry in Paris as the PR Manager France.
Reports to: Senior Marketing and Communications Manager Europe North
Manage and deliver communications strategies with a strong focus on PR and influencers, understanding key drivers within the market to lead partners in building Brand awareness and business growth through strong integrated and country specific initiatives.
Implement the communication strategy for the French market, integrating communication, PR (on and off line), Influencers, VIP, events and special projects, and using the power of traditional and digital media to facilitate and inspire connections and engagement between Burberry and its target audiences.
Work closely with central teams and local leads including Senior Marketing & communications manager, Retail and BPC teams to create 360° marketing and communications campaigns.
Public Relations & Influencers
Develop a strong and innovative PR and influencers strategies in accordance with global directions and objectives, incorporating Brand initiatives and key product launches and reaching Burberry target audiences.
- Define and implement consistent PR and influencer strategies for the Brand; identify Brand relevant targets in media, influencers, and digital communities.
- Implement and execute outreach strategies across multiple platforms including social media.
- Pursue innovative ideas to elevate brand perception through all medias and identify new social media opportunities (platform, content, partners) to amplify Brand objectives for key launches and as an always-on approach to support collections, products and core business
- Drive brand and commercial goals with strategic product strategy and proactively identify editorial opportunities in the market.
- Work closely in partnership with cross-functional teams on 360° marketing and communication calendar to maximise efforts across paid, owned and earned media.
- Work with retail teams, merchants and regional leads to identify key products to support and provide tactical support to drive traffic and revenue goals.
- Build and maintain relationships/partnerships with influencers and key media partners, editors, stylists.
- Continually evaluate and report on results/ROI against key metrics, react and adjust plans accordingly
- Work closely with central and regional teams to define VIP strategy for the market and to support key VIP moments.
- Develop VIP dressing and strengthen relationships with local VIPs, influencers and talent agents.
- Identify upcoming talents.
- Develop special projects with Brand campaign talents or Burberry family members in editorial or events to maximize visibility in the market.
- Identify suitable influencers profiles for the Brand and develop a partnership program with them.
Events & Special Projects
- Develop editorial collaborations to support Brand equity, product launches and key initiatives/seasonal moments.
- Work closely with Central teams and Senior manager on fashion shows, press events, press trips.
- Work closely with Senior manager, Marketing manager and regional leads on local media and partnerships events.
- Work closely with Senior manager, Marketing manager and regional leads on special wholesale and third parties projects.
- Manage with the Senior Marketing manager, the marketing and communications assistant.
- Oversee day-to-day budget management with overall alignment on spend with Senior manager.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: France || Non applicable || Paris || Marketing and Communications || Public Relations || n/a ||
Market Activation Manager H/F - MAR04352 Lieu principal - FR-Île-de-France Emploi - Marketing Type d'emploi - CDI Publication d'offre - 17 sept. 2018 Description Pernod Ricard has established...
Mumm Brand Director H/F - MAR04354 Organization - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët Primary Location - FR-Île-de-France Job - Marketing Job Type - Regular Job Posting - Sep 17, 2018 Description Pernod...
Senior Brand Manager H/F - MAR04349 Primary Location - FR-Île-de-France Job - Marketing Job Type - Regular Job Posting - Sep 17, 2018 Description Pernod Ricard has established itself as number one...
Marketing Manager Activation H/F - GEN00132 Primary Location - FR-Île-de-France Job - General Management Job Type - Regular Job Posting - Sep 17, 2018 Description Pernod Ricard has established...
Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Marketing Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential French English Support the Brand Content Director in the management of the brand...
Western Europe Senior Marketing Manager Job Description The main Purpose of the Role is to drive growth in assigned markets by leading a marketing team to develop & execute strategic and annual...
Market Activation Manager H/F - MAR04352 Lieu...
Mumm Brand Director H/F - MAR04354 Organization - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët Primary...
Senior Brand Manager H/F - MAR04349 Primary Location - FR-Île-de-France Job - Marketing Job...
Marketing Manager Activation H/F - GEN00132 Primary Location - FR-Île-de-France Job - General...
Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Marketing Professional experiences 1 to 2...
Western Europe Senior Marketing Manager Job Description The main Purpose of the Role is to drive...