Description de poste
Physical Integration Mechanical Team Leader (m/f)-TPRS-FRCP01641598
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, our employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Based at our site in Crespin, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced:
Physical Integration Mechanical Team Leader (m/f)
The team leader manages the Underframe & Roof mechanical installation project work packages and design team through the whole design life cycle ensuring Quality, Cost & Delivery (QCD). He/she will ensure the design output is in accordance with all requirements (legislative, standards, contract and company internal) and delivered within the project timescales
• Design and analyse technical data on the specific domains of competences.
• Develop products to fulfil customer specifications and prepare all relevant documents.
• Provides leadership and technical direction to the Roof & Underframe installation engineers within the project team.
• Ensures adherence to engineering processes to provide high quality designs that meet customer’s requirements.
• Reviews and influences the design solutions to ensure they are in accordance with all applicable requirements.
• Communicates project priorities to the team and their impact on the delivery plan in accordance with the project defined milestones.
• Reports to the project any risks and mitigations as required.
• Develop and manage Interface requirements.
• Lead design reviews, internal and with the customer.
• Maintains close contact with engineers on status of their work package.
• Communicates and enforces the engineer’s responsibility for tracking their progress and adherence to budgeted hours through task planning.
• Develops action plans and coordinates resources to address and resolve problems as needed.
• Technical lead for the whole design lifecycle (concept, prelim, detail and production follow up)
• Reports on the status of the engineering progress and budget to ensure all tasks are delivered within the budgeted hours.
• Deploying and identifying resources to support the project deliverables, including the managing of BT’s offshore team, within the engineering budget.
• Identify and recommend improvements where established technology components and methodologies are inadequate or where the implementations of solutions are not effective.
• Optimizes communication and relationships with customers and other functions.
• Initiates cross functional reviews to communicate the design development of all interfaces and develop/plan design solutions and mitigations resulting from review actions.
• Be informed of advancements in engineering technology, especially in areas of specialization.
• During the development of the design, assess all aspects in accordance with best practices within BT are being followed and lessons learnt are understood and realized.
- Engineering Degree in mechanics/electro-mechanics
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in the railways industry or in other related industries (aerospace, automotive)
- System Integration experience and system architectural understanding
- Experience and hands on delivery of the design, analysis, development, testing and delivery of engineering solutions that solve complex requirements.
- Ability to interface with suppliers
- Team spirit, problem solving skills
- Good skills of MS Office, knowledge of Catia V5 is mandatory
- Excellent competencies of communicating in English and French
Job: Mechanical Engineering
Primary Location: FR-NPC-Crespin
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.03.2018, 8:07:43 AM
25.05.2018, 8:59:00 PM
Job Segment: Genetics, Engineer, Aerospace, Manager, Science, Engineering, Automotive, Aviation, Management
Human Resources Officer-HUM12851 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential French Optional languages English Vous assurez les différentes prestations...
Level of Education Others Areas of study Hospitality Languages essential French Optional languages English Missions Générales '• Assure, pour chaque client, un accueil de nuit personnalisé et...
L'entreprise Le cabinet Conseil Recrutement est un cabinet de recrutement à vos côtés constitué d’un réseau de 70 cabinets de recrutement implantés dans les plus grandes villes de France et animé...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study General Studies Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential French Poste en CDD de remplacement, durée initiale pour 1 mois minimum...
Level of Education A level Areas of study Food and beverage Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential French Optional languages English Missions Générales Vous serez en...
Human Resources Officer-HUM12851 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2...
Level of Education Others Areas of study Hospitality Languages essential French Optional...
L'entreprise Le cabinet Conseil Recrutement est un cabinet de recrutement à vos côtés constitué...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study General Studies Professional experiences 1 to...
Level of Education A level Areas of study Food and beverage Professional experiences 1 to 2...