Description de poste
We're looking for a
Online Marketing Developer (Paris, France)
Cornerstone is looking for an Online Marketing Developer (a.k.a. E-Marketing Coding Wizard!) to join the Marketing team. In this role, you will work closely with the Online Marketing Strategists and Field Marketing Specialists to assist in creating email templates and landing pages for the Cornerstone Enterprise application suite of products known as Cornerstone HR. To be a CornerStar in this role, you will have a love for coding as 20% of the day to day role will be based around coding activities. You will also be responsible for gathering requirements from Field Marketing Specialists to create email and web landing pages. If you consider yourself to be an E-Marketing Coding Wizard then we want to hear from you!
In this role you will...
- Enhance emails, forms and landing page designs, delivering on time quality targeted emails for enhanced marketing automation
- Be responsible for the construction and maintenance of secure web environment for file and content storage
- Maintain of Marketo outbound automated marketing campaigns
- Troubleshoot of technical issues related to HTML, CSS, Java, PHP
- Work with the rest of marketing to develop email marketing implementation plans, design and execute Email automated marketing campaigns and programs
- Measure and report demand programs with EMEA Field Marketing Managers, to recommend changes and improvements for increased demand
- Manage data & Clean lists
You’ve got what it takes if you have...
- Experience designing webpages, creating emails and landing pages from scratch
- Knowledge of dynamic website with MYSQL database backend functionality
- Are able to Identify and implement relevant tools to construct and maintain a secure web environment in which files and content will be stored and managed in order to organise and track activities.
- Fluent in English – additional languages are a strong desirable
Extra dose of awesomeness if you have...
- Marketo Experience
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies... We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results. Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company’s solutions are used by more than 35 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin , The Muse , Glassdoor , and Facebook !
About the role CRM Business Analysis identifies and understands our clients’ customer relationship management needs. This involves staying current on CRM technologies (particularly Microsoft...
Specialist Marketing FR - Paris (428) France Apply View All Jobs Share This Job Facebook Twitter Print Email Addthis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers...
Overall objective of the position: As a member of the executive committee, under the management of the Executive Director, you will contribute to the impact of ACF programs and strengthen ACF’s...
Ingénieur Commercial Senior H/F / Senior Corporate Sales Manager - Large Accounts, Expedia, 15 joursEgencia En tant qu' Ingenieur Commercial (Développement d’affaires) d’Egencia, entreprise appartenant à Expedia Inc., vous développerez nos activités auprès des grands comptes . En implantant...
Expedia As Global Talent Scout / Recruitment Sourcer at Egencia – an Expedia Inc. company, you will join our close-knit recruitment team to source passive talent and to reinforce sourcing as the...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Part-Time Operations Assistant, Paris Office, Department: Operations Location(s): Paris, France Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help...
About the role CRM Business Analysis identifies and understands our clients’ customer...
Specialist Marketing FR - Paris (428) France Apply View All Jobs Share This...
Overall objective of the position: As a member of the executive committee, under the management...
Ingénieur Commercial Senior H/F / Senior Corporate Sales Manager - Large Accounts, Expedia, 15 joursEgencia En tant qu' Ingenieur Commercial (Développement d’affaires) d’Egencia, entreprise...
Expedia As Global Talent Scout / Recruitment Sourcer at Egencia – an Expedia Inc. company, you...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Part-Time Operations Assistant, Paris...