Description de poste
This Expression of Interest solicitation is open to all eligible consultants, in accordance with SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL recruitment procedures.
The general objective of the assignment is to further improve SI’s capacity to address protection risks in its interventions. The specific objectives of this consultancy are to:
- Develop buy-in from key stakeholders around the strategy of SI to include a protection angle in its activities – half-day presentation to SI’s Country Directors (4h);
- Develop HQ staff capacities to mainstream and integrate protection and gender concerns at three key stages of a project development: exploratory missions, needs assessment and analysis as well as proposal writing (including project design) – two-day training (16h)
- Coach through refresher sessions – currently optional, the format would need to be defined
A training of trainer methodology should be used. The participants (around 12 people) should be able to facilitate a 3-hrs session to all SI coordinators. All deliverables must be provided in English:
- Presentation PPT presenting the protection sector goals and challenges, the role for non-protection actors, with the help of a case-study
- Training curriculum and training materials
- Practical tools for including protection in needs analysis and project design (revision of existing tools)
The first payment (30% of the full price) will be paid upon provision of the presentation PPT and the training curriculum and receipt of an invoice. The rest (70% of the full price) will be paid at the end of the consultancy upon provision of the training materials and tools and receipt of an invoice.
The consultant will be recruited by SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL for a period of 15 working days between the 1st and the 31st of September with 3 days of presence at SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL headquarters (24th -26th September) and will work under the direct supervision of the MEAL Advisor.
SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL invites consultants to apply for the provision of services as described above. Interested consultants must submit a complete CV providing information on their capacity and experience showing that they are qualified for the services (documentation, references for similar services, experience in similar assignments, availability of qualified staff, etc.), and a cover letter including a detailed quote and action plan to address the objectives mentioned.
Interested consultants may express their interest by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org before August 27th , 2018 at 8pm (Paris time) and expressly mentioning «SI HQ Protection Training Application»
A short list of 4 consultants will be established after the call for expressions of interest and interviews will be scheduled on the 29th and 30th of August. The selected consultant will be notified on the 31st of August. It is noteworthy that the interest shown by a consultant does not imply any obligation on the part of SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL for inclusion in the short list.
Internship - Brand Security - LEG00391 Organisation - Pernod Ricard Headquarters Lieu principal - FR-Île-de-France Emploi - Juridique Type d'emploi - Stage Publication d'offre - 13 nov....
VISUAL MERCHANDISER HQ INTERNATIONAL Reporting to the Visual Merchandising Director, you will be responsible for supervising the development of global VM network; you will be focus on the...
Experienced Product Manager - Filter - Fircosoft - Paris (FIR00052) Job : Product Management Primary Location : EU-FRA-Ile-de-France Organization : Fircosoft SAS Description Experienced Product...
Manager, Global FP&A - (180005A2) Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management and we are know that teamwork and great results have no boundary. We...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Cybersecurity Services Team! Today, BlackBerry® is a transformed company. We’re no longer about the...
Deal Manager-1800113W Preferred Qualifications Deal Manager Role The Deal Manager delivers commercial solutions through the successful structure of complex/high value / critical transactions....
Internship - Brand Security - LEG00391 Organisation - Pernod Ricard Headquarters Lieu...
VISUAL MERCHANDISER HQ INTERNATIONAL Reporting to the Visual Merchandising Director, you will be...
Experienced Product Manager - Filter - Fircosoft - Paris (FIR00052) Job : Product...
Manager, Global FP&A - (180005A2) Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry...
Deal Manager-1800113W Preferred Qualifications Deal Manager Role The Deal Manager delivers...