Description de poste
Marketing Director, EMENA-CEP000273
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way and help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us at www.cepheid.com or follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join our dynamic business in a key role where you will be able to influence the direction and strategy of our rapidly growing and highly successful business.
The Marketing Director (EMENA) is responsible for:
developing and driving marketing activities in support of sales that are necessary to achieve revenue growth, margin targets, and to achieve budgeted and forecasted unit targets for all Cepheid product franchises in EMENA.
driving results through their exceptional leadership skills, consistently championing and supporting a culture of continuous improvement, with an eye on reaching optimum performance through individuals and teams.
You will be expected to spend 30% of their time with customers, working hands-on in addition to the management activities.
- Manage and develop pricing strategies that achieve margin and revenue targets
- Complete market segmentation studies, develop strategy to penetrate the segments and monitor effectiveness
- Communicate with Global Marketing and exchange information necessary for the improvement of product, processes and compliance
- Prepare new product launch packages and GTM documents
- Develop tools for the sales force to use that will increase sales and market share
- Work in collaboration with Global Marketing and Corp Communications on lead generation & Digital Marketing: E-promotion, ads, trade show strategy, branding, prospecting process, workshops, target account list, communication strategy, and thought leader development
- Demonstrates and maintains a strong understanding of the marketplace dynamics including competitive and customer trends, monitoring scientific and related industry trends, working with key stakeholders to identify new opportunities and enhance business ventures
- Represent the organization where appropriate in customer negotiations, trade shows, seminars, conferences and other official occasions
- Develop and foster relationships with key customers within defined Market Segment
- Relay market dynamics, including price positioning, and direct customer feedback to management
- Participate in projects to drive product development and business growth as required
- Participate in VOC events as needed to capture needed input for new product development meetings, product improvement programs and overall market research
- Participate in the overall company Strategic Planning process & New Business
- Develop and deliver annual budgets based on achieving above market growth through the development and implementation of effective marketing plans by product line and across across all EMENA sales territories.
- Ensure all plans and goals are achieved through then implementation of effective performance objectives, programs, policies and key messages.
- Provide expert level support on assigned product portfolio and applications to sales team
- Support sales force on complex product demonstrations
- Provide expert product and sales training for assigned product portfolio
- Create and train sales force on demo best practices for assigned product portfolio
- Responsible for supporting trade shows, workshops and customer courses related to assigned product portfolio
- Make presentations at sales meetings, symposia, and general internal meetings
Leadership & Talent Management
- Recruit, retain and develop a high performing and results orientated commercial operations team
- Develop and maintain a best in class culture, constantly maintaining a mind-set focused on recruiting top talent so that The Best Team Wins.
- Ensure the continuous development of all direct reports and ensure that an active succession and retention plan is in place.
- Embrace the Danaher and Cepheid core values, and ensure all associates are actively engaged in the achievement of the regions growth objectives
- Provide leadership in measuring and improving results through a metrics-driven, continuous improvement culture
- Provide leadership to ensure the team achieves established targets and are accountable for key performance objectives in terms of sales, market share and profitability
- Ensure that all parts of the marketing organization continually strive to increase customer satisfaction
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Product launch experience
- Product portfolio management
- Maintain strong internal and external client relationship skills
- Training & Facilitation techniques
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills
- Respond to and modify recommendations in the moment, based on observing and reading client reactions
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, project-driven organization
- Work closely with subject matter experts, business leaders and external partners
Personal Trait Profile
- The successful candidate will be able to inspire confidence and able to deal with people at all levels, motivating and inspiring people through their professional and personal qualities rather than through their position and status.
- Empathy and the ability to listen.
- An assertive and responsive leader and a good team player at the same time.
- An open, out-going and robust person with natural self-confidence and power.
- A strong communicator and an inspiring and pro-active leader.
- Pragmatic with high integrity and a strong drive for doing things professionally.
- Intelligent and analytical and a positive and constructive way of thinking.
- Good business understanding and at the same time extremely quality conscious with sense of important details.
- Customer focused and demonstrates sense of urgency.
- A development-oriented person with focus on continuous improvements.
- Fluent in English
- Any additional other language is an advantage
- BA/BS in Life Sciences, MBA or equivalent business experience with 7+ years of Marketing experience
Travel (Required estimated % of time)
- Travel 25-50%
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
: EMEA-Western Europe-France-Midi-Pyrénées-Maurens-Scopont
L'entreprise Nous recherchons pour notre client, plusieurs ouvriers en agroalimentaire H/F Notre client est un intervenant fromager majeur (290 salariés sur site), notamment sur les terroirs...
L'entreprise Manpower CASTRES recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de l'Industrie pharmaceutique, un Assistant de direction (H/F) afin d'assurer un haut niveau du support au...
L'entreprise Manpower TOULOUSE GDS COMPTES AERO recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de l'aéronautique, un Assistant du personnel (H/F) suite à la mise en place d’un nouveau logiciel...
Manpower TOULOUSE AERO INGENIERIE recherche pour son client un Technicien contrôle qualité (H/F) S’assurer de la présence des documents et enregistrements devant accompagner le produit. Vérifier...
L'entreprise Manpower CASTRES recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de la grande distribution, un Assistant Ressources Humaines (RH) Paie (H/F) Les missions Au sein de l'équipe...
Ingénieur études prix Génie Civil Spécifiqueh/f, Cliquez ici pour afficher les informations complèmentaires, 21 joursOffres d'emploi | Villefranche-de-Lauragais 15/11/2018 | ref : 1240017 Entreprise : NGE Contrat : CDI Salaire : Non communiqué Lieu : Villefranche-de-Lauragais Expérience : De 3 à 5 ans Société...
L'entreprise Nous recherchons pour notre client, plusieurs ouvriers en agroalimentaire H/F Notre...
L'entreprise Manpower CASTRES recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de l'Industrie...
L'entreprise Manpower TOULOUSE GDS COMPTES AERO recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur...
Manpower TOULOUSE AERO INGENIERIE recherche pour son client un Technicien contrôle qualité...
L'entreprise Manpower CASTRES recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de la grande...
Ingénieur études prix Génie Civil Spécifiqueh/f, Cliquez ici pour afficher les informations complèmentaires, 21 joursOffres d'emploi | Villefranche-de-Lauragais 15/11/2018 | ref : 1240017 Entreprise : NGE Contrat...