Description de poste
We are currently looking for a Malay Language Specialist for our global Content Agency within Booking.com.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the quality of the Malay version of the Booking Holdings products (website, apps, newsletter etc.) and communication materials (TV commercials, PR releases etc.) for a variety of clients throughout the business with content needs.
Besides being passionate about language and localization, as a Language Specialist you have a strong commercial understanding which helps you to maintain and continuously improve the quality of our products. You take action accordingly in order to provide our customers with a product at the highest standard of quality.
This position will be based in our Singapore office.
- Translate, create, localize and review content for the Malay market;
- Provide commercially attractive and creative translations from UK English into Malay for website copy, app copy and promotional materials, including newsletters, to appeal to the Malay market;
- Maintain the quality of the Malay version of Booking.com, including conducting product checks and maintaining language specific tools, such as glossaries and style guides;
- Provide custom language services, as requested by other departments, such as providing localized marketing content, language-based research and data collection and analysis designed to optimize the effectiveness of the website and the service offered to Malay customers;
- Freelance management and support, such as evaluating the quality of translations for candidates, quality monitoring of the freelance translations, providing freelancers with consistent feedback.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- Fluent level spoken and written Malay, accompanied with excellent knowledge of English;
- Experience in translating and/or writing attractive, localized website copy for the Malay market;
- Strong customer focus;
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with Computer Assisted Translations tools;
- Flexibility, accuracy, efficiency, experience in working with deadlines, prioritization skills, strong analytical skills and ability to multitask;
- Proactive and initiative, both when working independently and in collaboration with a team;
- Positive attitude;
- Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Experience in social media content production, audio visual localization, and conducting market research for the Malay market would be a plus.
- Candidates do not require a work visa to work in Singapore on a permanent basis.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented;
- Internal trainings and various possibilities of personal development in our fast growing company.
Instructions for the application process:
The test has a time limit of 90 minutes.
1) Please submit your CV and cover letter, as well as respond to the test questions in the application form in English.
2) As part of the application process, we would like to ask you to complete an online test via Harver. Please make sure to respond to the translations questions in the test in Malay.
Kindly note that translations must be in Malay.
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a Language Specialist - Malay. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Au sein du groupe Société Générale, vous rejoindrez la Banque de Détail. Avec 29 000 collaborateurs dans plus de 2 200 agences réparties sur tout le territoire, la Banque de détail Société...
Au sein du groupe Société Générale, vous rejoindrez la Banque de Détail. Avec 29 000...