Description de poste
Key Accounts, Sales Director - France
- Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The mission for the Sales Director of Key Accounts will be to put in place a strategy to build and sustain a pipeline for the short and medium a term and develop solid partnerships with new accounts and partners. To develop and to deliver profitable sales, lead and motivate the sales team. The initial key task will be to review the existing sales strategy, determine what changes are needed and gain buy in to the required changes from the Regional Director. The Sales Director will also need to lead the sales team and provide appropriate leadership and staff development.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Increase scope and sales of Commvault offerings within targeted accounts. Develop both long-term relationships with current customers and explore avenues for new ones.
- Ensure Commvault becomes the value adding partner in targeted accounts. To listen and scout for opportunities that will allow Commvault to show their value add and penetrate the account and increase market share.
- Cultivate and maintain strong customer relations and personally own the relationship with selected clients throughout the sales cycle. Assure overall customer satisfaction through diligent follow-up and the timely resolution of customer issues.
- Achieve the revenue goals established each quarter in line with the business plan for Commvault.
- Develop a pipeline to ensure regular and predictable income that not only achieves target, but which out-performs against declared financial goals to provide for sustainable growth.
- Provide and achieve meaningful sales forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis utilising Salesforce.com.
- Initiate measure and manage account and opportunity plans for the business, demonstrate real client care and achieve complete client satisfaction.
- Provide hands-on coaching to all sales team members through regular reviews, appraisals and joint meetings.
- Develop strong relationships with peers across the company with particular emphasis on the sales and service organisations to ensure a common approach.
- Initiate, develop and promote relationships with third parties as required thus broadening the scope of the company’s business activity through increased market penetration.
- Keep abreast of new technology in order to prescribe appropriate remedies to meet the client’s business requirements.
- To market the company, ensuring that the organisation receives positive exposure to enhance the brand image in the account.
- Lead and inspire staff to achieve their maximum potential and deliver predictable revenue; customer and staff satisfaction.
- Keep development units and EMEA HQ aware of product enhancement and development requirements for their area.
Position Requirements include:
- Degree level education with a significant sales experience working for a technology company preferably within the unified data management market.
- Has been a “key leader” in sales within multinational and multicultural environment; successfully designed and implemented Sales Strategy.
- Consummate people leader with the ability to inspire motivate and lead staff.
- Can sell “conceptually” and possesses the demonstrable ability to translate Commvault offerings into perceived business benefits. Furthermore, to have a good working knowledge of business issues and how to develop solutions to solve them.
- Must have a strong proven track record in Sales management with experience of developing business potential within enterprise accounts and partners, delivering a sustainable pipeline. In short, a business manager with the ability to translate clients’ needs into profitable business opportunities for the organisation.
- Demonstrable record of achievement for hitting revenue targets is essential. First-class negotiation skills with the ability to close deals in a timely manner.
- Can pro-actively explore and develop new opportunities within clients to increase Commvault market penetration.
- Experience of effectively communicating at all levels within a client organisation as well as their own.
- A high-energy individual who thrives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident presenter.
- An ability and desire to operate within a quality environment and use the productivity tools and process available to Commvault, good attention to detail.
- Demonstrable business and commercial/legal awareness, intellectual vigour and creativity.
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Sales Director (F&B South Region)-18000PYQ Preferred Qualifications With today’s changing and competitive world Food & Beverage Organisations need to be more effective in business operations, this...
Key Account Manager-1808366 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for a m/f - Key Account Manager to be located in Paris, France A Sales Account Manager actively works to identify and...
Business Development Manager Europe/ Russia (f/m) BU Energy Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable,...
Job Purpose The role of the Global Brand Lead is suited to consumer-oriented, performance driven candidates who are passionate about consumer healthcare and want to be key contributors to the...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Be part of something special; come lead the BlackBerry Southern EMEA Sales Team! BlackBerry is no longer about the smartphone, but the smart in the phone,...
C2-Senior Product Management Analyst - (1810996) Description Overview: - Core geographie has put high priority on developing Talent Assessment revenue - France is the largest business with the...
Sales Director (F&B South Region)-18000PYQ Preferred Qualifications With today’s changing and...
Key Account Manager-1808366 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for a m/f - Key...
Business Development Manager Europe/ Russia (f/m) BU Energy Company Information TE Connectivity...
Job Purpose The role of the Global Brand Lead is suited to consumer-oriented, performance driven...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Be part of something special; come lead the BlackBerry...
C2-Senior Product Management Analyst - (1810996) Description Overview: - Core geographie has put...