Description de poste
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit www.thermofisher.com .
The Internal Communications Manager is responsible for internal communications strategy and execution for the Research and Safety Market Division, Europe, to include leadership messaging, organizational communication planning, change management support, iConnect and other electronic media, town hall preparation, and communication support for varied business initiatives. Collaboration and alignment with Corporate Communications and other internal communications resources (e.g., Group-level) is a critical element of the role.
- Working closely with CCG Internal Communications and RSD Europe business / HR leadership, establish targeted internal communications strategy and mechanisms to deliver overall strategic and operational messaging to employees and help to drive employee involvement for the Division.
- Serve as liaison with Corporate Communications team: reinforce company-wide messages and standards; support Corporate Communications initiatives; raise awareness of developments that should be elevated to the corporate level or communicated company-wide.
- Provide communications support for RSD Europe leadership; may provide additional support to CCG communications, as needed.
- Provide communications support and guidance for employee involvement initiatives in the business.
- Support change management initiatives for RSD Europe.
- Manage various other employee communication initiatives as needed, including translation processes
- Write, edit and deliver content and tactical organization for various RSD Europe communications channels to help achieve above responsibilities, including:
- Division Town Hall presentations
- Leadership messages & updates
- Leadership blogs
- Leadership videos (including developing scripts or talking points and managing production and dissemination)
- Recommend/manage/update content on the RSD Europe iConnect site
- Work to bring customer and employee stories and other business news to our employees, including sharing and/or developing content of interest for online forums (e.g. Yammer).
- Write, review and edit organizational announcements and other communication as needed, ensuring appropriate corporate processes are followed.
- Manage translations process as needed.
- Assist with implementation of group-wide or corporate-wide programs.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in communications, journalism, or similar discipline
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience in corporate or employee communications, with an emphasis on project management, employee engagement and/or change management initiatives preferred.
- Expert written and verbal communications.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work with executives and senior managers from across the organization.
- Experience in social media platforms (Yammer), intranet content development (Sharepoint) and other communication technology.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically as needed.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential.
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 395 of 1000 Medical Science Liaison Company: ProClinical Ltd Location: Strasbourg Reference:...
IT Project Manager Mars Global Services Location – can be based at any of the following: Haguenau (25 minutes from Strasbourg), France Slough, UK Mount Olive, New Jersey, USA Stupino (1h30 south...
L'entreprise Manpower MOLSHEIM recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur des Industries manufacturières et production, un Technicien qualité (H/F) Les missions Vous intégrerez l'équipe...
Assistant Commercial Entreprises Strasbourg (H/F) : 0000BXR8 Description ENVIRONNEMENT : Ce poste est situé à Strasbourg Centre d'affaires travaillant du lundi au vendredi. MISSION : Dans le cadre...
Sur le terrain, ça donne quoi ? Vous rejoindrez une équipe de 3 à 5 personnes dans une agence située au cœur de notre partenaire Galeries Lafayette. Vous accompagnerez vos clients dans leurs...
Attaché commercial Strasbourg (H/F) : 0000CELK Description ENVIRONNEMENT: Désignée «World’s Best Bank» (Meilleure banque au monde) lors des Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2017, HSBC regroupe...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 395 of...
IT Project Manager Mars Global Services Location – can be based at any of the...
L'entreprise Manpower MOLSHEIM recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur des Industries...
Assistant Commercial Entreprises Strasbourg (H/F) : 0000BXR8 Description ENVIRONNEMENT : Ce...
Sur le terrain, ça donne quoi ? Vous rejoindrez une équipe de 3 à 5 personnes dans une agence...
Attaché commercial Strasbourg (H/F) : 0000CELK Description ENVIRONNEMENT: Désignée «World’s Best...