Description de poste
Head of Quality - Active Beauty - Pomacle - m/f
Head of Quality - Active Beauty - Pomacle - m/f - Your future position?
Givaudan Active Beauty offers an extensive portfolio of innovative active cosmetic ingredients designed to bring beauty to the world. Inspired by the beauty needs of consumers worldwide, Active Beauty offers award-winning products for an expanded range of benefits including anti-ageing, self-tanning, soothing, hydrating, cooling, and more. Our cutting-edge technologies draw on science and nature to create high-performing molecules and functional agents, including customised carrier systems. Part of the Fragrance Division, Active Beauty leads the market in crafting innovative products supported by our strong expertise in advanced and applied sciences. Our cosmetic division is on growth mode and is
therefore expanding its resources to support the future coming ahead.
As a Head of Quality for our Active Beauty production sites in both Pomacle and Volketswil reporting to both the head of site and the head of global quality management, you will lead the Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams and be accountable for the effectiveness of both functions.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Ensure the compliance of the Quality Control and Quality Assurance functions to Global Quality Management’s requirements; lead the implementation of quality related policy, process and best practice ;
- Maintain Quality Management System documentation required to ensure the effectiveness of the system , assure product quality and ensure the document lifecycle is effective and completed ;
- Maintain the internal audit schedule and coordinate external audits by authorities and customers ; lead clients audits, follow up actions and drive improvement ;
- Maintain global harmonization in quality of purchased raw materials, semi-finished and manufactured products to the defined standard/specification; monitor accuracy and appropriateness of our active cosmetic ingredients, test results and the final Quality Control Pass/Fail usage decision, considering all implications globally ;
- Report on KPIs based on the overall satisfaction of the QC and QA departments ;
- Drive the continuous improvement in the capability of processes relating to product quality ;
- Lead the Quality Control and Quality Assurance teams on both sites.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Master degree in Microbiology, Biology or any other related discipline;
- Experience of leading a Quality Management function in a Cosmetic, Food, Pharma, Medical Device or a Good Manufacturing Practice environment ;
- Overall work experience of at least 10 years ; with about 5 of people management ;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and GMP / Quality Control norms ;
- Proficiency in systems and procedures for operations ; proficiency in production methods and quality control systems and procedures in manufacturing facilities ;
- Experience in Continuous Improvement (e.g. Lean or Six Sigma) would be an asset ;
- Fluency in English and ideally: good command of both French and German.
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 4.7 billion in 2016. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 98 locations, the company has more than 10,476 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
Nous recherchons pour notre Pôle Préfabrication (composé de 2 filiales, Capremib et Cibetec - CA : 20 millions d’euros – 130 personnes), spécialisé dans la préfabrication d’éléments en béton armé,...
L'entreprise Manpower Cabinet de recrutement de Reims recherche pour son client, un acteur spécialisé dans le secteur d'activité du commerce de gros de produits pharmaceutiques, un Technicien...
L'entreprise Manpower Cabinet de recrutement de Reims recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur des Télécoms, un Chargé d'affaires Conception réseau (H/F) Les missions Le réseau est au cœur...
Nous recherchons pour notre Pôle Préfabrication (composé de 2 filiales, Capremib et Cibetec -...
L'entreprise Manpower Cabinet de recrutement de Reims recherche pour son client, un acteur...
L'entreprise Manpower Cabinet de recrutement de Reims recherche pour son client, un acteur du...