Description de poste
Global Product Support Engineer-CEP001605
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way and help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us at www.cepheid.com or follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
Job Summary -
Global Product Support is a function of the Worldwide Technical Support organization at Cepheid. The primary mission of the Global Product Support team is enablement and support of regional call centers and Technical Support staff. They serve as a point of escalation for internal support teams to resolve highly complex problems and discrepancies, collaborating with other departments as necessary to expedite resolution.
As an interface between in-house and field support teams and internal Cepheid groups, a Global Product Support Specialist will provide day–to-day escalation support to regional technical support centers.
This individual will represent Technical Support in development and NPI activities and work as an individual contributor as needed through analyzing and resolving complex functional and technical questions and issues encountered by Cepheid customers through various support channels.
- As part of the Global Product team, is a point of contact for all Systems and Instrument platform related issues, as assigned that require escalation into Tier 3. This includes GX, and future hardware platforms.
- Assist in developing training plans related to his or her products disseminating into regional support centers
- Key role functions includes but is not limited to:
- Sustaining Product Support
- Failure Investigation Escalation Support
- NPI Systems & Hardware
- Partner with Investigation analytics team to devise tools for appropriate escalations
- Work with regional managers for global support enablement activities.
- Responsible for developing and implementing an escalation process between Tier 1, 2 and Tier 3 teams
- Partner with Service managers to drive field resolutions and define process improvement requirements.
- Develop procedures and train on tools that assist with investigation.
- Responsible for new product introduction for worldwide support centers and Cepheid Distributors as assigned.
- Assist in driving knowledgebase for Field Service Engineers and Field Application Specialists.
- Author, edit, and curate Knowledge Base content for Technical Support groups
- Collaborate with Distributors for product related issues and necessary product communications.
- Interface with R&D and other internal teams for escalated cases
- Responsible for disseminating of technical content to regional Tier 1/2 call centers.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
: Customer Support
: EMEA-Western Europe-France-Midi-Pyrénées-Maurens-Scopont
L'entreprise Vous êtes mécanicien automobile de formation et avez une expérience dans la relation clients et souhaitez vous orienter vers le commerce en magasin spécialisé. Nous recherchons pour...
L'entreprise Manpower TOULOUSE AERO INGENIERIE recherche pour son client un Mécanicien monteur (H/F) Les missions -Au sein d' un atelier de câblage,vous serez amené à faire du montage de...
L'entreprise Manpower Cabinet de recrutement de Toulouse recherche pour son client, un des leaders internationaux dans les secteurs d'équipements de manutention, de stockage et de gestion des flux...
Missions : Sous la responsabilité du chef de service éducatif et intégré(e) à l’équipe éducative " Internat " du lycée Saint-François de la Cadène : - Vous veillez à la sécurité et au bien-être du...
L'entreprise Vous êtes mécanicien automobile de formation et avez une expérience dans la...
L'entreprise Manpower TOULOUSE AERO INGENIERIE recherche pour son client un Mécanicien monteur...
L'entreprise Manpower Cabinet de recrutement de Toulouse recherche pour son client, un des...
Missions : Sous la responsabilité du chef de service éducatif et intégré(e) à l’équipe éducative...