Description de poste
Global Product Support Engineer-CEP001605
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way and help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us at www.cepheid.com or follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
Job Summary -
Global Product Support is a function of the Worldwide Technical Support organization at Cepheid. The primary mission of the Global Product Support team is enablement and support of regional call centers and Technical Support staff. They serve as a point of escalation for internal support teams to resolve highly complex problems and discrepancies, collaborating with other departments as necessary to expedite resolution.
As an interface between in-house and field support teams and internal Cepheid groups, a Global Product Support Specialist will provide day–to-day escalation support to regional technical support centers.
This individual will represent Technical Support in development and NPI activities and work as an individual contributor as needed through analyzing and resolving complex functional and technical questions and issues encountered by Cepheid customers through various support channels.
- As part of the Global Product team, is a point of contact for all Systems and Instrument platform related issues, as assigned that require escalation into Tier 3. This includes GX, and future hardware platforms.
- Assist in developing training plans related to his or her products disseminating into regional support centers
- Key role functions includes but is not limited to:
- Sustaining Product Support
- Failure Investigation Escalation Support
- NPI Systems & Hardware
- Partner with Investigation analytics team to devise tools for appropriate escalations
- Work with regional managers for global support enablement activities.
- Responsible for developing and implementing an escalation process between Tier 1, 2 and Tier 3 teams
- Partner with Service managers to drive field resolutions and define process improvement requirements.
- Develop procedures and train on tools that assist with investigation.
- Responsible for new product introduction for worldwide support centers and Cepheid Distributors as assigned.
- Assist in driving knowledgebase for Field Service Engineers and Field Application Specialists.
- Author, edit, and curate Knowledge Base content for Technical Support groups
- Collaborate with Distributors for product related issues and necessary product communications.
- Interface with R&D and other internal teams for escalated cases
- Responsible for disseminating of technical content to regional Tier 1/2 call centers.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
: Customer Support
: EMEA-Western Europe-France-Midi-Pyrénées-Maurens-Scopont
L'entreprise Manpower GRAULHET recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur des Industries manufacturières et production, un Ouvrier du cuir (H/F) Les missions Au sein d'une équipe vous serez...
L'entreprise Manpower TOULOUSE TERTIAIRE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de la distribution de détail et spécialisée, un Chargé de recouvrement (H/F) Les missions Les missions: •...
L'entreprise Notre client est un intervenant fromager majeur (290 salariés sur site), notamment sur les terroirs Auvergne, Roquefort et Pyrénées. Appuyés sur un grand groupe laitier majeur du...
L'entreprise Manpower GRAULHET recherche pour son client, un Couturier (H/F) Les missions Au sein de l'atelier vous serez en charge de: - Réaliser des opérations de montage/assemblage d'articles...
L'entreprise Notre client, intervenant fromager majeur (290 salariés sur site), notamment sur les terroirs Auvergne, Roquefort et Pyrénées. Appuyés sur un grand groupe laitier majeur du sud-ouest,...
L'entreprise Manpower GRAULHET recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur des Industries...
L'entreprise Manpower TOULOUSE TERTIAIRE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de la...
L'entreprise Notre client est un intervenant fromager majeur (290 salariés sur site), notamment...
L'entreprise Manpower GRAULHET recherche pour son client, un Couturier (H/F) Les missions Au...
L'entreprise Notre client, intervenant fromager majeur (290 salariés sur site), notamment sur...