Description de poste
The Global CS Recruitment Manager is a member of the Recruiting Leadership team and is responsible for delivering hiring results for our Customer Service sites in diverse countries whilst partnering with Senior Leadership and colleagues in the development and execution of the customer service talent acquisition strategy, recruitment processes and analytics.
As Booking.com’s representative you will also be at the forefront of driving change in the recruitment industry. To be successful in the role you must demonstrate the ability to efficiently and effectively manage a geographically diverse, large team and drive significant commercial value for Booking.com (and its partners).
You will be responsible for managing, improving, and redefining the systems and processes that identify and secure the most coveted talent in the industry while always providing magical candidate experience.
This role reports to the Global Recruitment Director and is based at our HQ in Amsterdam.
- Ensure the CS recruitment team is proactive in achieving hiring targets, inspiring a dispersed team of recruiters
- Regular communication with hiring managers and key stakeholders
- In partnership with Recruiting Leadership team, improve the recruitment process in the organization including application of metrics, measurement, reporting and taking action to close gaps.
- Develop and implement high quality, innovative and cost effective sourcing strategies for commercial and service positions across the EMEA, Americas & APAC regions.
- Establish effective selection process and ensure adoption.
- Informed of market trends and recruiting practices.
- Oversee external recruitment agencies and vendors to supplement efforts of full time team.
- Monitor and actively manages budget and recruiting investments.
- Partner with other Global Recruitment Managers to ensure alignment around global processes, systems, sourcing strategies, social media and employment branding.
- Monitor labour legislation and implements required changes to ensure compliance.
- Manage and develop members of the CS recruitment team.
- Proactively share recruitment topics, progress, innovations and results.
- Design and deliver or assigns and prepares members of team to deliver training on recruitment, selection practices and other relevant topics.
- 7+ years experience recruiting high volume in a fast-paced environment within technology, service or hospitality sectors.
- 5+ years leadership and managerial experience across a 20+ member team and multi-country geography.
- A role model in creative sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with key stakeholders in execution of recruiting initiatives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to leverage data to support a business case then pursues creative solutions.
- Engaging leader that supports teamwork and putting others forward.
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence and develop strong relationships.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and capable of adapting and responding to change.
- Experience working in a globally matrixed environment.
- Partners and influences senior leadership; is self-confident, and capable in building proactive and meaningful relationships throughout our global organisation.
- Frequent domestic and international travel is to be expected in this role.
- Must be passionate about travel!
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Global CS Recruitment Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
L'entreprise Manpower SEDAN recherche pour son client un Agent de fusion sur four (H/F) Les missions Vous recherchez une nouvelle opportunité professionnelle ? Nous vous proposons un contrat de...