Description de poste
The main focus of the role will be to support the Markets MENA team in the delivery of key business initiatives and provide support for core business management tasks.
This role requires extensive liaison with multiple functions within the business and support functions at all levels, including Market Risk, Credit Risk, Finance, Operations and Technology as well as liaison with CPB and other Markets Businesses both in the region and globally. The position works closely with business units and other departments in the Bank to ensure the proper infrastructure in MENA to support financial products such as bonds, FX, interest rate/credit derivatives, commodities, loans, and deposits. Support the Markets Heads and Markets staff in all strategic activities and management of day to day business.
The role is also key to enabling business growth through maintaining a sound control environment, facilitating new business initiatives, product expansion and driving technology change within the business and will cover a range of identified opportunities in Sales, Trading and Technology.
The jobholder should be able to work well in a team environment and should be able to function without close supervision.
This position interacts with all product and function areas that engage with the Markets within EMEA business management. The position reports to the Markets Business Manager for MEA. The role is responsible for business development, control oversight, efficiency improvements and overall business process management and leadership.
Given the increasing industry and regulatory focus around control related tasks, this role is critical to maintaining a robust control environment across multiple desks and businesses.
1. Business development for the business:
- Reviewing the market opportunities and assist in re-defining the target markets
- Manage the NPAP process for the business, ensuring all system, control and risk issues are addressed
- Assessing and designing the optimum business support structures
- Participating with the Business Heads in monthly reviews, and standing in for him when requested to do so
2. Control Oversight
- Seek out and ensure corrective actions are implemented for control related issues across the spectrum of control functions with a goal of driving a robust, efficient and scalable business model across all traded asset classes.
- working with Finance, Compliance, Products and Coverage groups in coordination with countries BRCCs to ensure the business has a strong, consistent and focused control and business ethics environment
- Manage the audit preparations (IA and regulatory)
- Attend BRCC for the business
3. Cost management
- Lead expense management and cost saving initiatives for MENA and EMEA
- Manage on going business expenses, ensure compliance to Citi policies, and review ongoing expenses versus budgets
4. Financials, Planning and analysis
- Ensure correct reporting of Markets balance sheet, Revenues and Expenses
-Manage budgeting process for MENA and coordinate between the countries, business desks, London and finance
- Perform competitor analysis for the business, and identify risks and opportunities
5. Risk and capital
-Ensure correct reporting of risk in the business – Price risk, Liquidity and VAR
-Proactively review risk trends for the business and ensure there are adequate limits available to allow growth and maximisation of business objectives
-Act as in business risk management, identifying risk utilisation and highlighting to management BEFORE breaches (where possible)
6. Corporate Governance
- Represent the business in committees as required or where Markets Head(s) are unable to attend: Legal Vehicle committee, ALCO, BRCC
7. Project management
- Manage all technology projects for the business
- Champion and coordinate systems enhancements and improvements
- Manage other projects from time to time as assigned by the business head or regional Business management
- Share best practices with other countries
8. Client responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage all Client events. (Cost and budget considerations, approvals and interaction)
- Coordinating client and Markets staff travel and assist with various documentation requirements for travel purposes and lodging requirements.
- Interact and liaise with the travel representatives to ensure zero issues for both clients and Markets staff.
• Develop a detailed understanding of the Global FXLM businesses, its products and processes and how it operates within a large organisation.
• Build effective prioritisation skills as the job entails dealing with multiple conflicting priorities in a time pressured environment.
• Successful candidates will have the opportunity for future career progression within the Global Markets business.
V.I.E Analyst, Traded Credit Risk Control (RTB) LONDON (12 - 24 Months) : 0000AD37 Description Role Purpose Investigate and rectify trade and data reconciliation issues Investigate daily credit...
V.I.E Market Risk Control London - 24 months : 0000AGVN Description Environnement : As part of the Market Risk Control Team the candidate will be joining the London Market Risk team which sits on...
PRODUCT LINE QUALITY LEADER (W/M)-QUA18221 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and...
PRODUCT LINE QUALITY LEADER (W/M)-QUA18220 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and...
Market Risk Manager (H/F) : 0000AAQ9 Description L'environnement : Le département Traded Risk, est chargé en France au sein de Global Banking and Markets de la gestion des risques de...
Administrative Assistant (8 month temporary) / Administratif (Mission temporaire de 8 mois), Wells Fargo International, 29 joursAuto req ID 23486BR Market Job Title/Designation Administrative Assistant (8 month temporary) / Administratif (Mission temporaire de 8 mois) Region EMEA Country France Location ...
V.I.E Analyst, Traded Credit Risk Control (RTB) LONDON (12 - 24...
V.I.E Market Risk Control London - 24 months : 0000AGVN Description Environnement : As part of...
PRODUCT LINE QUALITY LEADER (W/M)-QUA18221 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity...
PRODUCT LINE QUALITY LEADER (W/M)-QUA18220 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity...
Market Risk Manager (H/F) : 0000AAQ9 Description L'environnement : Le département Traded Risk,...
Administrative Assistant (8 month temporary) / Administratif (Mission temporaire de 8 mois), Wells Fargo International, 29 joursAuto req ID 23486BR Market Job Title/Designation Administrative Assistant (8 month temporary)...