Description de poste
Fleet Maintenance Engineering (m/f)-TWMA-FRCP01674880
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, our employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Purpose of the job:
The purpose of this role is to support the Services contract by deploying Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) for one of our projects (NAT/R2N).
The responsible develops and test the CBM data processing for services contracts in relationship with the customer, systems engineers, FRACAS engineers and PI.
In direct collaboration with Rolling Stock, he/she defines the best way to use CBM on services contract.
The engineer must improve the maintenance plan and the whole maintenance efficiency must be increased.
• Leads, develops and improves the CBM activities on several systems (doors, air compressors, HVAC, traction, safety devices, batteries, etc.) to reduce fleet LCCs and increase the reliability/availability.
• Develops the algorithms of detection to be taken into account in conditional maintenance, in order to reduce maintenance costs. Writes technical specifications to drive development.
• Improves the maintenance strategy using CBM and anticipate new maintenance services.
• Review the maintenance plan to highlight maintenance tasks which can be postponed/cancelled using CBM (testability).
• Defines the tests procedure on the train and validates onboard test results in the real conditions.
• Write specification for CBM acceptation
• Participates to the engineering design (supplier interface, electrical & mechanical design) to define train or workshop modification in order to reduce maintenance costs
• Assess the benefits of CBM on reliability, availability and maintenance.
• Engineering Degree (Bac+5), preferably in electro mechanics.
• Tipically 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the railway sector
• Significant experience in development of complex vehicle systems
• Control & Command Knowledge (TCMS)
• Good understanding of physics and measurement methods
• Experience in system maintenance, ILS is a plus
• Languages: French – advanced/native, English – advanced is a plus
Job: Way Maintenance
Primary Location: FR-NPC-Crespin
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 10.09.2018, 10:12:31 AM
Job Segment: Genetics, Transportation, Maintenance, Electrical, Engineer, Operations, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering
L'entreprise Vous êtes un professionnel de la soudure ? Venez mettre à profit vos compétences… Manpower recrute 120 soudeurs pour Bombardier. Vous connaissez cette entreprise bien sûr ! Il s’agit...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential French Poste basé sur la Métropole Lilloise pour l'entretien et...
Job Description and Responsibilities: Job Description: The successful candidate will be responsible for performing both optical and electrical repairs on laser, as well as maintaining facilities /...
L'entreprise Manpower VALENCIENNES CADRES INGENIERIE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur des bureaux d'études et de l'ingénierie, un Dessinateur projeteur mécanique (H/F). Pour une...
Level of Education A level Areas of study Other Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential French English Tu assureras la grande mission de serveur/serveuse petit déjeuner et bar :...
Ce que nous attendons de vous : Bac +4 (pour un stage de césure) ou Bac +5 (pour un stage de fin d’études) (Ecole de Commerce, d’Ingénieurs ou Université), Un niveau d’anglais courant (un score...
L'entreprise Vous êtes un professionnel de la soudure ? Venez mettre à profit vos...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional...
Job Description and Responsibilities: Job Description: The successful candidate will be...
L'entreprise Manpower VALENCIENNES CADRES INGENIERIE recherche pour son client, un acteur du...
Level of Education A level Areas of study Other Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages...
Ce que nous attendons de vous : Bac +4 (pour un stage de césure) ou Bac +5 (pour un stage de fin...