Description de poste
Fleet Maintenance Engineering (m/f)-TWMA-FRCP01674880
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, our employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Purpose of the job:
The purpose of this role is to support the Services contract by deploying Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) for one of our projects (NAT/R2N).
The responsible develops and test the CBM data processing for services contracts in relationship with the customer, systems engineers, FRACAS engineers and PI.
In direct collaboration with Rolling Stock, he/she defines the best way to use CBM on services contract.
The engineer must improve the maintenance plan and the whole maintenance efficiency must be increased.
• Leads, develops and improves the CBM activities on several systems (doors, air compressors, HVAC, traction, safety devices, batteries, etc.) to reduce fleet LCCs and increase the reliability/availability.
• Develops the algorithms of detection to be taken into account in conditional maintenance, in order to reduce maintenance costs. Writes technical specifications to drive development.
• Improves the maintenance strategy using CBM and anticipate new maintenance services.
• Review the maintenance plan to highlight maintenance tasks which can be postponed/cancelled using CBM (testability).
• Defines the tests procedure on the train and validates onboard test results in the real conditions.
• Write specification for CBM acceptation
• Participates to the engineering design (supplier interface, electrical & mechanical design) to define train or workshop modification in order to reduce maintenance costs
• Assess the benefits of CBM on reliability, availability and maintenance.
• Engineering Degree (Bac+5), preferably in electro mechanics.
• Tipically 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the railway sector
• Significant experience in development of complex vehicle systems
• Control & Command Knowledge (TCMS)
• Good understanding of physics and measurement methods
• Experience in system maintenance, ILS is a plus
• Languages: French – advanced/native, English – advanced is a plus
Job: Way Maintenance
Primary Location: FR-NPC-Crespin
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 10.09.2018, 10:12:31 AM
Job Segment: Genetics, Transportation, Maintenance, Electrical, Engineer, Operations, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering
Level of Education Others Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential French Missions Générales "• En collaboration avec le directeur,contribue...
Level of Education Others Areas of study Cooking Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential French Missions Générales "• Assure et coordonne l'organisation, la préparation, la...
L'entreprise Manpower CALAIS recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de l'agroalimentaire, un Technicien de maintenance (H/F). Rejoignez, la plus grande coopérative laitière française...
Job Description and Responsibilities: Job Description: The successful candidate will be responsible for performing both optical and electrical repairs on laser. This position will work closely...
Level of Education Others Areas of study Food and beverage Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential French Optional languages English Missions Générales "• Assure un accueil et un...
Ce qui vous attend chez Mars, c'est un travail passionnant et stimulant. Mais pas seulement… Vous travaillerez avec des équipes conviviales et talentueuses et vous disposerez de tous les outils...
Level of Education Others Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional experiences 1 to 2...
Level of Education Others Areas of study Cooking Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages...
L'entreprise Manpower CALAIS recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de...
Job Description and Responsibilities: Job Description: The successful candidate will be...
Level of Education Others Areas of study Food and beverage Professional experiences 1 to 2...
Ce qui vous attend chez Mars, c'est un travail passionnant et stimulant. Mais pas seulement…...