Description de poste
EMEA Market Development Manager - Bioprocess Single Use Technologies
Location: Remote office, EMEA
As a Market Development Manager you are responsible for leading the transformation of global strategy into regionally relevant, inspiring marketing that creates customer value, revenue and growth for the Bioprocess Single Use Technologies portfolio. You will also work collaboratively with all Business Unit Global Market Development Managers to give input to strategy and create regional tactical campaigns, programs and projects that can be deployed in EMEA taking into consideration the needs of the regional markets and commercial organisation.
Regional Market Development – Activities:
- Working closely with the Commercial sales leaders for Single Use Technologies in EMEA to achieve financial goals and improve Marketing ROI
- Negotiate and influence on critical policy-making decisions both within the EMEA leadership team and the Divisional leadership team
- Drive the digital transformation of SUT in line with Divisional and Regional objectives
- Regularly interact with customers to make sure the customers experience defines all marketing activities
- Leads segmentation strategy and behavioural marketing
- Attend regular Business Unit (BU) meetings, both Strategic and Marketing, as voice of EMEA and the customer
- Interact with BU Product Management to understand the implications in the region for NPI’s
- Manage the EMEA NPI launch process ensuring value proposition
This position interacts with varying levels of internal and external personnel so it is crucial you have the ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing Thermo Fisher Scientific’s value proposition, strategic marketing plans and communications plans. Specifically, this role will be required to interact continuously with Thermo Fisher Scientific’s regional marketing team as well as US-based product management and marketing teams. Effectiveness in this role requires a general knowledge of those operating plans as well as industry practices for developing, promoting and selling similar products/services. Frequent travel may be required also (up to 50%).
Experience and Education:
- A life science bachelor’s degree is preferred (eg. Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry) with a degree or demonstrated experience in marketing/business administration/commercial or related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers
- Extensive experience in a marketing role including participating in market analysis and planning
- Experience in the life science markets preferred or proven ability to learn about and understand life science applications
- Strong communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary
- Business development skills and cross-functional team experience preferred
What’s in it for you?
This role is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leader in the Science industry and really influence the future strategy of the organisation and its products. Plus we offer many benefits and a competitive remuneration package.
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days – what we do has great purpose. Through passion and teamwork, we share expertise and innovation with our customers to advance technologies and develop meaningful solutions – making a difference in the world.
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it’s not just a career. It’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
EMEA Communications Lead 19WD32470 Europe, Middle East and Africa-France-Île-de-France-Paris EMEA Communications Lead Location: Paris- France Job ID: 19WD32470 Position Overview Autodesk’s...
Job Description: Corporate Title: Vice President Location: Paris Line of Business: EMEA Linear Rates Are you a committed Operations professional with deep knowledge of Cash and Rates products?...
Solution Consultant, Senior FR - Paris France Apply View All Jobs Share This Job Facebook Twitter Print Email AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses...
Solution Consultant, Senior FR - Paris France Apply View All Jobs Share This Job AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their...
Senior Financial Analyst - (190000TK) As Sr Financial Analyst within the Global FP&A team, you will be responsible for analyzing results and providing reports to the EMEA business leaders....
The opportunity: This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline with Managed Partners in support of the company’s revenue goals. Managing all aspects of selected...
EMEA Communications Lead 19WD32470 Europe, Middle East and...
Job Description: Corporate Title: Vice President Location: Paris Line of Business: EMEA Linear...
Solution Consultant, Senior FR - Paris France Apply View All Jobs Share This...
Solution Consultant, Senior FR - Paris France Apply View All Jobs Share This Job AddThis About...
Senior Financial Analyst - (190000TK) As Sr Financial Analyst within the Global FP&A team, you...
The opportunity: This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline...