Description de poste
EMEA Market Development Manager - Bioprocess Single Use Technologies
Location: Remote office, EMEA
As a Market Development Manager you are responsible for leading the transformation of global strategy into regionally relevant, inspiring marketing that creates customer value, revenue and growth for the Bioprocess Single Use Technologies portfolio. You will also work collaboratively with all Business Unit Global Market Development Managers to give input to strategy and create regional tactical campaigns, programs and projects that can be deployed in EMEA taking into consideration the needs of the regional markets and commercial organisation.
Regional Market Development – Activities:
- Working closely with the Commercial sales leaders for Single Use Technologies in EMEA to achieve financial goals and improve Marketing ROI
- Negotiate and influence on critical policy-making decisions both within the EMEA leadership team and the Divisional leadership team
- Drive the digital transformation of SUT in line with Divisional and Regional objectives
- Regularly interact with customers to make sure the customers experience defines all marketing activities
- Leads segmentation strategy and behavioural marketing
- Attend regular Business Unit (BU) meetings, both Strategic and Marketing, as voice of EMEA and the customer
- Interact with BU Product Management to understand the implications in the region for NPI’s
- Manage the EMEA NPI launch process ensuring value proposition
This position interacts with varying levels of internal and external personnel so it is crucial you have the ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing Thermo Fisher Scientific’s value proposition, strategic marketing plans and communications plans. Specifically, this role will be required to interact continuously with Thermo Fisher Scientific’s regional marketing team as well as US-based product management and marketing teams. Effectiveness in this role requires a general knowledge of those operating plans as well as industry practices for developing, promoting and selling similar products/services. Frequent travel may be required also (up to 50%).
Experience and Education:
- A life science bachelor’s degree is preferred (eg. Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry) with a degree or demonstrated experience in marketing/business administration/commercial or related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers
- Extensive experience in a marketing role including participating in market analysis and planning
- Experience in the life science markets preferred or proven ability to learn about and understand life science applications
- Strong communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary
- Business development skills and cross-functional team experience preferred
What’s in it for you?
This role is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leader in the Science industry and really influence the future strategy of the organisation and its products. Plus we offer many benefits and a competitive remuneration package.
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days – what we do has great purpose. Through passion and teamwork, we share expertise and innovation with our customers to advance technologies and develop meaningful solutions – making a difference in the world.
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it’s not just a career. It’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
BNP Paribas est une banque leader de la zone euro et un acteur bancaire de premier plan dans le monde, avec une forte présence internationale. Nous rejoindre, c’est partager notre volonté d’aller...
PowerTools - Product Manager EMEIA - (1809654) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,...
Clinical Support-NOB002335 About Us Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare...
Senior consultant, talent acquisition EMEA - (180004OK) As Talent acquisition consultant, you are responsible for the end to end talent acquisition cycle for roles based in EMEA at CWT...
Associate Solutions Consultant FR - Paris France Apply View All Jobs Share This Job AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on...
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of media and technology...
BNP Paribas est une banque leader de la zone euro et un acteur bancaire de premier plan dans le...
PowerTools - Product Manager EMEIA - (1809654) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate...
Clinical Support-NOB002335 About Us Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative...
Senior consultant, talent acquisition EMEA - (180004OK) As Talent acquisition consultant, you...
Associate Solutions Consultant FR - Paris France Apply View All Jobs Share This...
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love....