Description de poste
Electro-mechanical Design Leader (m/f)-TROQ-FRCP01507810
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, our employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Based at our site in Crespin, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced:
Electro-mechanical Design Leader (m/f)
As part of our EWIS (Electrical, wiring and interconnection systems) organization, you will be responsible for the overall set up and follow-up of electrical engineering deliverables of a project as: Electrical installation, cabinets design, cabling, harnesses, schematics, wiring & electrical components definition. You will lead the development based on information supplied by the electrical architect, system engineers and suppliers according to project plan and milestones, main reference person in the project for all other functions.
- Ensure proper set up and organization of identified project, including team build-up, methodology and workflow definition for Electrical Design and Schematic/Wiring Design.
- Ensure milestones and budget of concept design, preliminary design and detailed design for Schematic /Wiring, electrical installation, cables routing, harnesses, cabinets and e-assemblies design.
- Ensure overall work packages activities and resources planning, progress monitoring according to project plan, regular cost controlling. Regular reporting to Functional Manager and Projects Engineers/Physical Architects on activities progress and potential issues
- Ensure effective Change Management and Requirement Management in place
- Ensure proper links to other functions within Engineering, Procurement, Quality and Operations.
- Assist and assure effective preparation/execution of various Design Reviews (internal & external) with focus on:
- Verification in function of the feasibility and production-requirements
- Adjust the basic concept in function of the Design Reviews-information
- Ensure preparation of technical documentation for discussions with customer and suppliers, guarantee the necessary support to the project
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, with an Electro mechanical design experience.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in electrical design, min 3 years of experience in an equivalent function focused on team coordination.
- Experience in management of project in an international context.
- Knowledge of Schematics/wiring design, cabling/harnesses design, E-CAD, M-CAD
- Leadership Skills to pilot up to 2 medium teams, achieving project milestones and interfacing with different departments is a plus.
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 is mandatory; base knowledge of E3/ELDA electrical tool, PDM is a plus
- Very good communication skills
- Fluency in French and English
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: FR-NPC-Crespin
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.02.2018, 9:00:00 PM
20.06.2018, 8:59:00 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Genetics, Electrical, CAD, Drafting, Engineering, Science
Human Resources Officer-HUM12851 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential French Optional languages English Vous assurez les différentes prestations...
L'entreprise Le cabinet Conseil Recrutement est un cabinet de recrutement à vos côtés constitué d’un réseau de 70 cabinets de recrutement implantés dans les plus grandes villes de France et animé...
Level of Education Others Areas of study Hospitality Languages essential French Optional languages English Missions Générales '• Assure, pour chaque client, un accueil de nuit personnalisé et...
Level of Education A level Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential French English Missions Générales "• Enregistre les réservations clients • ...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study General Studies Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential French Poste en CDD de remplacement, durée initiale pour 1 mois minimum...
Human Resources Officer-HUM12851 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2...
L'entreprise Le cabinet Conseil Recrutement est un cabinet de recrutement à vos côtés constitué...
Level of Education Others Areas of study Hospitality Languages essential French Optional...
Level of Education A level Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study General Studies Professional experiences 1 to...