Description de poste
Director, Insight & Customer Strategy France-180007RI
As a member of EMEA Insight Team you will be measured on the following metrics:
- Increasing license revenue and market-share growth for business applications.
- Increasing Oracle’s win/ loss ratio; Increasing the average deal size.
- Elevating the quality of sales and shortening of sales cycles.
- Strengthening of customer relationships and satisfaction.
The individual will be a member of the Oracle Insight program, driving delivery of value to EMEA-based customers focused on business specific issues. Key job elements include:
- Leads customer engagements with the top customers and delivers high impact (impact = closed license revenue and customer satisfaction with references)
- Provides direct deal support by leveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for business process enhancement.
- Integrates specific industry strategy, customer operational objectives and business process understanding to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value communication and enables a successful customer experience
- Contributes to team thought leadership through constantly synthesizing the customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged as reusable Intellectual Property.
- Leads the development of industry specific tools and analytical processes that can be leveraged by Oracle’s sales, marketing and consulting organizations in their respective roles.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills, and strong management consulting skills to influence thinking or gain acceptance of multiple customer constituencies.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on strategic consulting projects with varied industry focus and business imperatives.
- Proven aptitude to work in a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus.
- Exceptional business problem solving combined with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding oral and presentation communication skills
- Knowledge of business applications (e.g. ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, etc.), Cloud Computing and/or other IT systems is highly preferable.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience and strong demonstrable track record in a premier management consulting firm, with an additional 10 years of experience with industry leading companies (in sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecommunications or Public Sector) in a functional role.
The ideal candidate will have an MBA from a top-tier business school. An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field would be preferred. Further, he/she will have complete fluency in English. Knowledge of Arabic or any other European languages will be a plus.
Work & Compensation:
The work hours are flexible. Some travel may be required and can be self-managed, providing a high degree of work-life balance. Compensation will be attractive and highly competitive.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
: Yes, 50 % of the Time
: FR-FR,France-COLOMBES Cedex
: Regular Employee Hire
Sales Manager Job Description: Manages a group of sales professionals in one or more of the Sales Functions (account management, territory sales, vertical industry, specialties). Responsible for...
Job ID: JR0078995 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Paris, A8 FR Other Locations: Job Type: Intern Field Sales Marketing Apprenticeship Job Description The Alphabet Sales Account Team...
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The...
184280 Sr Director Sales, EMEA (Open) Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and...
TMS Solution Architect – France (EMEA) At JDA, we’re fearless leaders. We’re the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail, omni-channel and supply chain planning and execution solutions...
AEC Territory Sales Manager, France 18WD29422 Europe, Middle East and Africa-France-Île-de-France-Paris AEC Territory Sales Manager, France Location: Paris- France Job ID: 18WD29422 Position...
Sales Manager Job Description: Manages a group of sales professionals in one or more of the...
Job ID: JR0078995 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Paris, A8 FR Other...
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products...
184280 Sr Director Sales, EMEA (Open) Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to...
TMS Solution Architect – France (EMEA) At JDA, we’re fearless leaders. We’re the leading...
AEC Territory Sales Manager, France 18WD29422 Europe, Middle East and...