Description de poste
Digital Business Expert - m/f
Digital Business Expert (m/f) – Your future position?
Within our Digital Strategy and Innovation team, the Digital Business Expert shares the team’s objectives of discovering and bringing about the emergence of new opportunities related to digital transformation and disruption, and experiment with innovation concepts.
Our Digital Business Expert would focus on how digital and new technologies can be leveraged to transform our business and the way we interact with customers and partners, through new value added services, alternative business models, or digitally-supported collaboration. The Digital Business Expert supports the Digital Business Manager in initiating new projects with sponsors, establishing an appropriate execution framework and supervising these projects and teams to ensure their success.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this exciting role you will:
- In collaboration with the Digital Business Manager, identify new products, services or business models: discover new opportunities, build business cases and ensure management buy-in ;
- Initiate exploration and/or experimentation of opportunities: define ambitions and objectives, design an appropriate execution framework, build the right team and engage with internal stakeholders and external partners ;
- Act as Product Manager or Business Developer for early stages projects, test first assumptions, verify feasibility and prove the value attached to the innovation concepts ;
- Supervise a set of activities (proof of concept, pilots and projects): ensure ambitions and objectives are shared and the appropriate methodology is applied, provide guidance to the teams on both business and innovation best practices, follow-up and report on overall activities and KPIs ;
- Support the Digital Strategy & Innovation team in creating awareness and understanding of new opportunities enabled by digital and new technologies ;
- Contribute to the definition of the digital business strategy: identify trends, opportunities and threats, and contribute in defining the key priorities and axes for embracing digital business.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us - and impact your world.
Education / Primary Qualification:
- Higher Education: Master’s Degree or equivalent, MBA is a plus ;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a leadership position ;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in agile / iterative / innovation-centric approaches for projects ;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an international team player working across a wide country range and at the global level ;
- Experience in a startup or innovation project is a plus.
- Ability to understand business strategy, business processes and challenges at stake ;
- Creativity, entrepreneurial mindset, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting ;
- Strong political sense and ability to build good relationship with individuals at various levels ;
- Experience in change management, ability to work conceptually while demonstrating excellent operational capabilities and hands on attitude ;
- Excellent communication, writing skills, and presentation skills ;
- Fluent in English and French.
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.1 billion in 2017. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 100 locations, the company has more than 11,100 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
User Experience Design Lead / UX & UI-180016HE Preferred Qualifications Discretionary Job Title : User Experience Design Lead Organization Name: Oracle Consulting – EMEA Location:...
User Experience Strategy Director-18001750 Preferred Qualifications Experience Director Are you passionate about Digital Transformation ? If so, we want to talk to you! Oracle already offers the...
Global Digital Marketing Intern - (180004L3) We are currently looking for proactive and ambitious young talents for a 6 months internship in Global Digital Marketing in our headquarters of...
Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Marketing Professional experiences 6 to 10 years Languages essential French English Optional languages Spanish (Working level) Looking for a new...
Internship – Assistant Brand Manager - Havana Club International - MAR04412 Organisation - Pernod Ricard Headquarters Lieu principal - FR-Île-de-France Emploi - Marketing Type...
Offer of internship Position title: Internship for Digital Communication - Communication Unit Allowance: 633,75 € / month Duration: 6 months Context The World Organisation for Animal Health,...
User Experience Design Lead / UX & UI-180016HE Preferred Qualifications Discretionary Job...
User Experience Strategy Director-18001750 Preferred Qualifications Experience Director Are you...
Global Digital Marketing Intern - (180004L3) We are currently looking for proactive and...
Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Marketing Professional experiences 6 to 10...
Internship – Assistant Brand Manager - Havana Club...
Offer of internship Position title: Internship for Digital Communication - Communication...