Description de poste
Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give Booking.com’s partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we’re looking for!
Who we are:
Booking.com is the planet’s #1 accommodation site. Booking.com’s diverse team, 15,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in London or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com’s globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 8000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com’s guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
So, are you ready?
- Fluency in English and French
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaising between guests and partners to resolve light complexity issues via phone and email on various topics such as: additional travel advice, modifications, cancellations etc
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
What you’ll get in return:
We offer you many benefits when joining our team.
- Gross salary of 19740 GBP based on 40 hours
- Full time paid training
- 25 days holiday per year on a full time basis
- Quarterly bonus plan of 6%
- 20% extra pay for hours worked after 7pm, 60% for hours at the weekend, and 80% for hours after 7pm at weekends. We also pay an additional 100% on public holidays
- Schedule 4-6 weeks in advance
- Catered lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule
- B.com discount
- Contributory pension plan
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on demand professional training courses
Want to apply?
If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The next page will begin a competency test which is Step 1 of the recruitment process. This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United Kingdom. Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is looking for a CS Guest Executive (French) . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
L'entreprise Manpower Cabinet de recrutement des Ardennes recherche pour son client, spécialisé dans la conception et la réalisation de projets en serrurerie-métallerie, un Responsable bureau...
Nous recrutons un tourneur fraiseur traditionnel et CN débutant (h/f) pour un client implanté à Chagny. Profil : - Bonne compréhension des plans - Choisir le bon outillage - Savoir réaliser un...
L'entreprise Manpower Cabinet de recrutement des Ardennes recherche pour son client, entreprise spécialisée dans les plafonds et ossatures métalliques, un Contrôleur de gestion (H/F) Les...
L'entreprise Manpower Cabinet de recrutement des Ardennes recherche pour son client, spécialisé...
Nous recrutons un tourneur fraiseur traditionnel et CN débutant (h/f) pour un client implanté à...
L'entreprise Manpower Cabinet de recrutement des Ardennes recherche pour son client, entreprise...