Description de poste
Conventional Train Control Engineer (m/f)-TROQ-FRCP01640278
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, our employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Based at our site in Crespin, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Conventional Train Control Engineer (m/f)
Part of the Electrical, wiring and interconnected systems(EWIS) team, you will have a global responsibility to develop the Conventional Train Control (CTC) solutions for given projects, starting from the customer and vehicle architect requirements until delivery of the functional schematics and related project deliverables.
You will design the solutions maximizing the re-use of the standard functional building blocks and component standardization team for outstanding quality, optimized product cost and project lead time.
- Develop function schematics for the conventional Train control for the given projects in Quality, Time & Cost (QTC).
- Manage and challenge the input requirements and interface documents enabling maximum re-use of functional building blocks and standardisation of components and be able to deliver timely the outputs for each configuration.
- Manage changes in requirements and control configurations, ensure fast problem solving with support during first build and test & commissioning.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Electrical Engineering;
- Up to 5 years of experience in the field of electrical engineering in railway industry or similar industries (e.g. automotive);
- Experience in areas such as Systems Engineering, Concept Design and Architecture, Requirement Management, Functional Analysis, Testing and Commissioning;
- Knowledge and experience of change and configuration management
- Knowledge related to the production of electrical panels, cabinets, wiring harnesses and electro-mechanical assemblies;
- Knowledge or experience in electrical product development from bid to product introduction (through all project delivery phases) would be an asset;
- Capability to work in an international environment and in multi-cultural teams;
- Open minded, flexible;
- Solid user experience of MS office;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- Availability to travel for business purposes
Job: Advance Engineering
Primary Location: FR-NPC-Crespin
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.04.2018, 7:45:46 AM
18.08.2018, 3:59:00 PM
Job Segment: Controls Engineer, Genetics, Engineer, Electrical, Product Development, Engineering, Science, Research
« Chez Mars, vous allez grandir et vous développer au-delà de ce que vous pouvez imaginer. » Mars, c’est beaucoup plus que du chocolat ! En France, à travers ses 5 entités : Mars Wrigley...
Level of Education Others Areas of study Tourism Languages essential French Optional languages English Missions Générales "• Assure, pour chaque client, un accueil de nuit personnalisé et...
Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English Offrir une expérience unique à quelques pas de la Grand’ Place...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Other Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English Vous contribuez de façon globale à la satisfaction de la clientèle de...
Level of Education A level Areas of study Food and beverage Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential French Optional languages English Le Novotel Lille Aéroport recherche à...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 387 of 1000 ARC Oncologie (H/F) Company: Chiltern Location: Rôle de CRA HB en IDF, Nord-Pas-de-Calais ou...
« Chez Mars, vous allez grandir et vous développer au-delà de ce que vous pouvez imaginer....
Level of Education Others Areas of study Tourism Languages essential French Optional...
Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Other Professional experiences 1 to 2...
Level of Education A level Areas of study Food and beverage Professional experiences 1 to 2...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 387 of...