Description de poste
Competitive Intelligence Scientist - m/f
As a Competitive Intelligence Scientist in Givaudan S&T Fragrances, you will have the responsibility to capture, analyse and share accurate and valuable trends and information with respect to research & innovation in fragrance ingredients and related technologies to support the research strategy of the company.
Integrated into a cross-department & multi-disciplinary research team, you will maintain and manage a research & innovation intelligence platform, to bring valuable support to the S&T, Creation & Development team, by identifying technology & ingredient platform gaps and opportunities, while supporting commercial actions & argumentation.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this exciting role based in Givaudan S&T Fragrances (optionally in France or Switzerland), you will have the responsibility to:
Capture to analyse
- Develop a thorough understanding of the fragrance ingredients & technologies portfolio: competitive product benchmarking, competitors’ profile and activities (SWOT), strategic trends & innovation pipeline
- Provide a detailed analysis of the fragrance ingredients & technologies dynamics and trends: hot topics, brands & tradenames, communication and social media acitivity
Share to inspire
- Set-up, initiate & manage process, internal network & tools to archive and share knowledge within & for the entire Competitive Intelligence community
- Deliver innovative quantitative and qualitative research reports to support the S&T organization and strategy
- Distill research findings into trend analysis, key insights and clearly communicate results
Develop to enhance
- Work proactively with the research & technology teams to understand technical challenges & opportunities, identify the information currently available, clearly define the gaps and articulate a proposed methodology and plan to deliver on these requirements
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Master’s Degree in chemical engineering, Business School Degree as optional ;
- first experience in the fragrances industry (internship, short term contract, ...)
- Confidence to sell your ideas ;
- Capability to deliver under tight deadlines ;
- Ability to understand and manage complex topics ;
- Very good networking skills (including social media & network tools) ;
- Excellent analytical skills ;
- Excellent writing and strong communication skills ;
- Excellent level in English (oral and written)
- Basic understanding of Intellectual Property law
- Good knowledge of local language, depending on the location
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 4.7 billion in 2016. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 98 locations, the company has more than 10,476 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
Expedia Do you believe that the best products are built by teams who focus on understanding user behaviour? Do you dream of working in a dynamic, iterative environment where research insights can...
As a result of IDC expansion and growth we are looking for an ambitious and competitive sales professional to join our Sales organization The role requires a proven acumen for selling a wide...
Account Manager Biotech - Lyon Area, France-BIO000536 About Us Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers...
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery...
Administrative Assistant Extreme Networks has a fantastic opportunity for an Administrative Assistant. If you are seeking an opportunity to join a dynamic team and help drive change, we would...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Business Intelligence Pre-Sales Consultant Department: Sales Location(s): Paris, France Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see...
Expedia Do you believe that the best products are built by teams who focus on understanding user...
As a result of IDC expansion and growth we are looking for an ambitious and competitive sales...
Account Manager Biotech - Lyon Area, France-BIO000536 About Us Pall Corporation is a global...
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you...
Administrative Assistant Extreme Networks has a fantastic opportunity for an Administrative...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Business Intelligence Pre-Sales...