Description de poste
Cloud Plattform Sales Representative - Hospitality market segment-180014WK
Senior Sales Representative Cloud, Technology, Middleware, Big Data, Data integration, Security…etc Impressive and complete portfolio! – Large Accounts
Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are ? Are you a conqueror able to convert strategic accounts to Oracle and accompany them in their digital transformation? If so, we want to talk to you!
Oracle already offers the broadest suite of cloud solutions and is introducing innovative new services every month. In applications, Oracle offers more enterprise cloud solutions than anyone else. In platform, the #1 database and middleware worldwide is now available in the cloud.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then one of our Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success.
So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Having a sense of humor in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
We are seeking a motivated sales individual who can sell our most complete all technology solutions portfolio. You will impress your customers talking about: our market leading database for the Cloud , Middleware Solutions, Cloud Paas and IaaS , BI & Big data, Security, Data Integration, Api, BlockChain Technology, Intelligent Chat bots, DevOps…etc You will help your customers, who have growing data volumes and aggressive service-level expectations, maximize the potential of their IT organizations while delivering the real-time enterprise. Join us and become the trusted advisor of your clients.
· Develop Cloud/Database/Middleware/BI/Big data/Security…etc Sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships in a given vertical industry.
· The right candidate should be able to orchestrate a speech across the complete offering of Oracle in front of a client and work alongside other internal teams to be one Oracle for the customer.
· Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected retail customers, partners, and internal audiences
· Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
· Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
· Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
· Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
· Engage with Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
· Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
· Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
· Contribute individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
- 5-10 years of experience in direct software sales to complex/Large Enterprises
- Experience in the Financial Sector industry would be highly appreciated
- Good understanding of the data center customer needs and strong technical expertise to become a trusted advisor across the wide technology portfolio.
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Knowledge of Oracle products preferred but not essential
- Fluency in English
- Team player and self-motivated
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
: Regular Employee Hire
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The...
I am urgently looking to find an IT Financials expert who has both functional and technical experience. The candidate must speak Fluent French and English and be able to work full time in...
Presales Consultant FR - Paris France Apply View All Jobs Share This Job AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to...
Senior Presales Consultant FR - Paris France (Orchestra) Apply View All Jobs Share This Job Facebook Twitter Print Email AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables...
NV are urgently looking for a French speaking Oracle APEX developer for a contract in Paris. Mission proposed: • Expertise, advice • Technical specifications • Development • Tests • Technical...
Major Account Executive FR - Paris France Apply View All Jobs Share This Job Facebook Twitter Print Email AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to...
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products...
I am urgently looking to find an IT Financials expert who has both functional and technical...
Presales Consultant FR - Paris France Apply View All Jobs Share This Job AddThis About...
Senior Presales Consultant FR - Paris France (Orchestra) Apply View All Jobs Share This...
NV are urgently looking for a French speaking Oracle APEX developer for a contract in...
Major Account Executive FR - Paris France Apply View All Jobs Share This...