Description de poste
Job ID R184932
Sept 2018 – Aug 2019
Part time = 3 days per week (Apprenticeship)
La Défense (92)
Direct report to Country Partner Manager
Job Title: Channel Business Project Manager / Intern Apprentice – France
Support the growth of transactional business (0-100k$) driven by VMware Partners (Partner Created Booking) through enhanced resources planning, programmatic activities and operations management.
SECTION 1. Marketable description of the company, function & role
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT.
VMware Partners Network includes Solution Providers, Distributors, Service Providers and Alliances (System Integrators / Outsourcers, OEM). VMware France is dealing with more than 1000 partners in France. The richness of this ecosystem and the partner programs in place make VMware one of the best ranked company in the IT channel industry.
VMware is seeking an energetic and passionate Channel Business Project Manager for a 12-month mission (apprenticeship, part time) based in Paris La Défense.
This candidate will work within the channel team in France, managing several projects and supporting our partners in their business growth with VMware.
A. Function description
The channel management at VMware includes business monitoring, sales and technical enablement, marketing activities as well as supporting programmatic operations. VMware France relies on a wide ecosystem of partners, ranging from Solution Providers to Integrators, Outsourcers and Service Providers. Each of the category has its own strategy, business model and sales motion. Our mission is to provide the best experience possible with VMware products, programs and sales supporting activities.
Our top 15 partners who are managed directly by VMware Strategic Partner Business Managers are at the heart of our sales engine and having them able to drive incremental sales is a key objective. Beyond these top partners, engaging and leveraging efficiently the 750 active partners (resellers, integrators) enable VMware to reach a better performance on transactional business.
B. Role description
Within the French Channel team (9 people), this Channel Business Project Manager will hold the following responsibilities:
- Support business operations at the Channel level: help partners register deals, fix issues on purchase orders or licensing, provide better visibility on their business with VMware and tools/best practices to improve it
- Drive programmatic approaches and new programs roll-out (ex: ORTN/ORAN) across our 1000+ partner base via proactive trainings, webcasts and remote support.
- Help and sustain transactional business of non-managed VPN Partners or Alliances and increase the Non-core adoption in this deal range (0-100k$)
- Manage communication projects and social media initiatives (Newsletter Partners France and animation of LinkedIn partners community) in conjunction with Marketing lead.
- Ensure the best attendance to flagship events for our partners (EMPOWER, VMworld, vFORUM) through several communication and activities
SECTION 2. Performance Objectives
- Transactional business growth and non-core mix enhancement
- Partners satisfaction and world class experience (NPS) on a specific scope: Focus unmanaged partners (20)
- Reporting accuracy on pipeline, business dashboard and actions plans on upsell / cross sell opportunities
- Marketing and communications projects completion (eg. Monthly Newsletter, partners lead-generation activities and events, Social media efficiency and animation)
SECTION 3. Competencies
Successful candidate will have a sales background with business and marketing acumen. He/she will be passionate about business relationship and have an overall understanding of the IT dynamics and go-to-market through channel. He/she will be able to work in a matrix environment, can develop creative idea and have very strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written, in French (native) and English (fluent required)
This candidate will ideally have previous experience working in IT/Software organizations, in marketing, channel or sales roles.
This role is contributing to the transformation of VMware France ecosystem, enabling partners to better perform and get useful and timely information as well as having the best experience possible doing business with VMware.
This intern apprentice will get an invaluable experience, working for the global leader in cloud infrastructure and virtualization solutions from the desktop to the data center; and make an impact on his/her career, your team, the company, the industry and the world by fundamentally transforming how people and organizations use mobile devices, laptops, desktops, servers and data centers.
- Business or marketing experience (internships)
- Marketing campaigns demand generation, campaigns, analysis
- Project management
- Cross-team collaboration
- Dynamic, energetic, results-driven
- MS Office skills (Excel, PPT)
- Salesforce.com (highly recommended)
- Student in Business/Management/Communication/Marketing school or University, end of 3rd year minimum
France SuiteCloud Developer Network Alliances Manager - NetSuite-18000Q1D Preferred Qualifications Reporting to the EMEA SDN manager, this role is responsible for working with existing SDN French...
13 hours ago | Agribusiness - Equipment, Manufacturing and Technical - Accounting/Finance/Asset Management, AgCareers.com, 22 joursJob Description: Our Transportation and Advanced Polymers business is looking for an experienced account manager based in France. Key focus markets are Automotive, Wire & Cable, Electrical &...
E-Business Marketing Manager MISSION The E-business marketing manager is in charge of all the marketing performance levers to drive traffic and conversion on ysl.com. In charge of SEM, SEO,...
Services Sales Director-18001749 Preferred Qualifications OVERVIEW: The Advanced Customer Services (ACS) practice is a unit within the Oracle’s Customer Service (Support) Organisation that...
Frontend Business Lead KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Kering is looking to recruit an Ecommerce Front End Business Lead, who will participate alongside with an IT team to the development and execution of a...
Sales Agronomist-1811958 Description The Dow Chemical Company has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager in the Crop Protection business. This is a virtual office position located in...
France SuiteCloud Developer Network Alliances Manager - NetSuite-18000Q1D Preferred...
13 hours ago | Agribusiness - Equipment, Manufacturing and Technical - Accounting/Finance/Asset Management, AgCareers.com, 22 joursJob Description: Our Transportation and Advanced Polymers business is looking for an experienced...
E-Business Marketing Manager MISSION The E-business marketing manager is in charge of all the...
Services Sales Director-18001749 Preferred Qualifications OVERVIEW: The Advanced Customer...
Frontend Business Lead KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Kering is looking to recruit an Ecommerce Front End...
Sales Agronomist-1811958 Description The Dow Chemical Company has an exciting opportunity for an...