Courbevoie, LE DE FRANCE | environ 2 mois
Description de poste
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Specialist Solutions Architect team works across Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) to help our customers develop technical expertise in AWS services, learn how to architect their cloud applications, and transform how they design, plan and operate their environments. To help build this business, we are looking for an Operations Manager with strong organization, collaboration and communication skills. This role will execute multiple key business processes to ensure great experience for internal and external customers, great productivity of all Solution Architects, and efficient execution of business operations.
Specialist Solutions Architects are industry experts in their field, focused on providing state-of-the art solutions and practices to customers and the entire AWS field organization. From deep technical architecture to company-wide process and practices definition, they are involved in the strategic environments of AWS' most demanding customers. They drive internal communities and are spokespersons in the broader ecosystem.
As an Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity to help define the goals, methods and practices of the Specialist SA team. Your role will include the definition of our operations programs, including business operations support, recruitment and financial operations, and operations metrics trend analysis.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of the AWS platform by shaping how companies successfully optimize their IT? Do you like defining and optimizing processes supporting scale, effectiveness and efficiency of cross-industry and geographically spread teams? Do you want to help further establish AWS as the preferred platform for running business critical workloads?
As the role will cover EMEA the ideal candidate can be located in other countries across Europe, ideally: Luxembourg, UK, France.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We have 14 leadership principles that help guide us in our every-day decision making process. We believe they are a clearer articulation of those things that have always been a part of what makes Amazon great – things that we must consciously hold on to in fulfilling our mission to be Earth’s Most Customer Centric Company. We are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy and happy lives. Learn more about life at Amazon. It is always Day One.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun, while maintaining a work-life balance. We look for employees who are creative and who are willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy developing technical talent to achieve great things. You will have a passion for building and communicating your ideas, enabling your peers and a diverse and challenging set of customers on the IoT ecosystem.
Have a strong understanding of solutions innovation. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a Solutions Architect, technical pre-sales, or a similar role. You will have an ability to dive deep into various hands-on solutions while developing new skills, so you can make strong contributions in architecture transformation discussions.
How You’ll Grow
At Amazon, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn and develop your career. We offer opportunities to help sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrate customer obsession and excellent expectation management abilities.
- Support critical relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Drive multiple complex to large stakeholder success initiatives simultaneously from initiation through delivery.
- Analyze data and trends to make informed recommendations to managers and drive changes
- Ensure strong operational focus on projects including detailed metrics definition and management including on-boarding, issue and escalation to ensure customer success.
- Drive continuous process improvement by collaborating with stakeholders on design of new solutions that enhance operational performance and achieve established goals.
- Partner with team members and managers on strategic document writting and delivery.
- Ensure consistent and efficient execution of all functions across our teams by working closely with internal business partners and stakeholders to drive adoption and implementation of global standards, processes and programs.
- Collaborate with other operations managers on team and across AWS and Amazon to identify and implement best practices.
- Track and report all key performance indicators and goals. Develop management dashboards, regional reports and executive review documents. Support the internal team by being the focal point for documentation preparation and follow up actions.
- Professional skills in basic planning, accounting, reporting and communications.
- Possess solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate with cross functional teams.
- Ability to build effective working relationship with account management, architecture, and sales operations teams.
- Experience to create framework and mechanism for reusable assets and contents.
- Working experience with complex budgeting spreadsheets, reporting tools and billing systems.
- 5+ years in business management and operations.
- Ability to convey operational status and issues to multiple levels of the organization with the appropriate level of detail and crystal clear clarity.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Ability to work independently with limited general supervision.
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing demands.
- Proven writing skills in business english.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of business customers and drive resolution when conflicts or issues arise.
- Experience on business systems implementation projects in a consulting services department/company.
- Skills in collaborating and negotiating with internal and external customer.
- BS level degree, business management and operations.
The company: We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data...
Job ID R1811509 Summary Responsible for the Professional Services Delivery business and team in France. Accountable for the successful delivery of the projects in the region, the achievement of...
Cloud & Digital Transformation Enterprise Architect-18001DDW Preferred Qualifications Context Due to our high growth in FY2018 (revenue of 39.8bn USD; + 6 %), Oracle offers the perfect opportunity...
Job title: Security Pre Sales Engineer Location: Paris As a Presales Engineer, you'll be working closely with the sales team to provide solutions to key customers within your region. With the...
Senior Financial Crime Business Analyst-18001FPS Preferred Qualifications This opportunity is with Oracle Financial Services Software, a separate company and majority-owned subsidiary of...
The Role: S&P Global Market Intelligence, a subsidiary of S&P Global, is currently searching for a Sales Representative to join the Investment Management segment. In this role you are responsible...
The company: We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to...
Job ID R1811509 Summary Responsible for the Professional Services Delivery business and team in...
Cloud & Digital Transformation Enterprise Architect-18001DDW Preferred...
Job title: Security Pre Sales Engineer Location: Paris As a Presales Engineer, you'll be working...
Senior Financial Crime Business Analyst-18001FPS Preferred Qualifications This opportunity is...
The Role: S&P Global Market Intelligence, a subsidiary of S&P Global, is currently searching for...