Description de poste
B1 and/or B2 Line Maintenance Engineer for Paris/Nice-Cannes/Milano/Luton-PAR00111
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
• Perform troubleshooting’s, repairs, inspections and maintenance our customer aircrafts;
• Perform documentations of all work performed, as required per appropriate manuals and regulations;
• Provide training, coaching and support to other employees;
• Perform complete engine runs as required;
• Perform complex repairs on aircraft systems;
• Supervise Mechanics when carrying out maintenance tasks, and determine that relevant tasks or inspections have been carried out to the required standard;
• Release line maintenance tasks;
• Perform maintenance at off-site locations;
• Assist in providing time estimates.
As our ideal candidate,
• You hold an EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License B1 and/ or B2;
• You have basic and updated knowledge of Appendix I to Part-66;
• You have basic knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 and any other relevant regulations;
• You hold Part-147 approved type training;
• You have knowledge on EWIS and CDCCL;
• You are current on all training requirements (recurrent/continuation training);
• You have ability to interpret and work with engineering drawings;
• You can effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual task and/or aircraft status;
• You have the ability to use standard tools, special tools and operate ground support equipment;
• You work in accordance with the maintenance data and know when to notify the function responsible of defects or mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards;
• You have system knowledge (computer skills);
• You demonstrate ability to train other employees;
• You hold a minimum of 6 months of experience on actual relevant aircraft or 2 years on component maintenance;
• You hold a minimum of last two years on at least one aircraft type for each license (sub)category;
• You hold experience with Bombardier aircrafts, if not, other Business Aircraft is an asset;
• You are qualified on Engine run, is an asset
• You are willing to travel (AOG support worldwide)
• Good communication skills in English
• Team player
• Flexible, motivated decision maker
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical/Customer Support
Primary Location: FR-IDF-Paris
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 03.06.2018, 8:30:01 PM
Job Segment: Maintenance, Engineer, Aerospace, Maintenance Engineer, Aerospace Engineering, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aviation
Revenue Growth Analyst - SAL03918 Organisation - Pernod Ricard Headquarters Lieu principal - FR-Île-de-France Emploi - Commercial Type d'emploi - CDD Publication d'offre - 29 août...
Tiffany & Co….. the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 181 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic...
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any...
Site Activation Manager: Process Development & Quality This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Technical Sales Team! Today, BlackBerry® is a transformed company. We’re no longer about the...
Outraged by the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we aspire to a world of solidarity and inclusion, enriched by our differences, where everyone can live in...
Revenue Growth Analyst - SAL03918 Organisation - Pernod Ricard Headquarters Lieu...
Tiffany & Co….. the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a...
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this...
Site Activation Manager: Process Development & Quality This is an exciting opportunity to work...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry...
Outraged by the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we...