Description de poste
B1 and/or B2 Line Maintenance Engineer for Paris/Nice-Cannes/Milano/Luton-PAR00112
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Perform troubleshooting’s, repairs, inspections and maintenance on customer aircrafts;
- Perform documentations of all work performed, as required per appropriate manuals and regulations;
- Provide training, coaching and support to other employees;
- Perform complete engine runs as required;
- Perform complex repairs on aircraft systems;
- Supervise Mechanics when carrying out maintenance tasks, and determine that relevant tasks or inspections have been carried out to the required standard;
- Release line maintenance tasks;
- Perform maintenance at off-site locations;
- Assist in providing time estimates;
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold an EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License B2;
- You have basic and updated knowledge of Appendix I to Part-66;
- You have basic knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 and any other relevant regulations;
- You hold Part-147 approved type training;
- You have knowledge on EWIS and CDCCL;
- You are current on all training requirements (recurrent/continuation training);
- You have ability to interpret and work with engineering drawings;
- You can effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual task and/or aircraft status;
- You have the ability to use standard tools, special tools and operate ground support equipment;
- You work in accordance with the maintenance data and know when to notify the function responsible of defects or mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards;
- You have system knowledge (computer skills);
- You demonstrate ability to train other employees;
- You hold a minimum of 6 months of experience on actual relevant aircraft or 2 years on component maintenance;
- You hold a minimum of last two years on at least one aircraft type for each license (sub)category;
- You hold experience with Bombardier aircrafts, if not, other Business Aircraft is an asset;
- You hold experience on additional civil maintenance work
- You hold experience in corporate/commercial jet, is an asset
- You are qualified on Engine run, is an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical/Customer Support
Primary Location: FR-IDF-Paris
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.10.2018, 12:36:57 PM
08.12.2018, 11:59:00 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Maintenance, Maintenance Engineer, Aerospace Engineering, Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Service
Medical Device Assessor | Client Manager / Medical Device Testing | Medical Devices | Assessor | Auditor | Quality Management | ISO13485 Do you have hands-on experience in medical devices or...
HI is seeking: Field Coordinator – Emergency Response Open-ended Contract – Based in Lyon Outraged by the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we aspire to a...
L'entreprise Manpower GD PARIS ENERGIE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de l'Electricité et du Gaz, a Senior Communication advisor/manager F/M Les missions Within the BU H2, the...
Outraged by the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we aspire to a world of solidarity and inclusion, enriched by our differences, where everyone can live in...
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Specialist Solutions Architect team works across Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) to help our customers develop technical expertise in AWS services, learn how to...
Expedia Regional HR Manager If you’re looking to join an HR team in an international company which high level of creativity, a lot of project to implement and coordinate, if you have a passion to...
Medical Device Assessor | Client Manager / Medical Device Testing | Medical Devices | Assessor |...
HI is seeking: Field Coordinator – Emergency Response Open-ended Contract – Based in...
L'entreprise Manpower GD PARIS ENERGIE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur de...
Outraged by the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we...
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Specialist Solutions Architect team works across Europe,...
Expedia Regional HR Manager If you’re looking to join an HR team in an international company...