Courbevoie, LE DE FRANCE | environ un mois
Description de poste
Do you want to be an integral part of building the most partner friendly professional services team in the enterprise computing industry? Are you intellectually curious with a knack for asking insightful business questions, diving (really) deep with data, and uncovering new insights that lead to recommendations and programs that move the organization forward in a meaningful and measurable way? Amazon Web Services (AWS), a leader in cloud computing, is seeking a talented Partner Success Manager to help revolutionize the way we build strong professional services partners, and drive successful joint customer engagements. In this role, you will be responsible for driving alignment between ProServe, our internal partner team, and our APN partners. The ideal candidate has strong planning, operational skills, a deep analytical background, and outstanding communication/team building skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Work with the Leader of Partner Enablement in defining and executing programs and initiatives that improve partner relationships, productivity and performance in the EMEA market.
· Work closely with the Partner team to drive initiatives, boot camps, and partner use of ProServe capability.
· Coordinate capture of ProServe content and publication of content to AWS Partner Network.
· Independently define analytical approaches and metrics strategy to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve productivity.
· Coordinate and support the use of APN partners as subcontractors to deliver high quality engagements and to create market and skill development opportunities for our partners.
· Design and execute detailed plans and timelines to provide data-driven insights and recommendations to leadership.
· Drive the monthly rollup of program progress and results
· Facilitate monthly cadence of deep dives on high-level strategic initiatives across the organization to ensure visibility, focus, and results.
· Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant business impact
· Consistently own and deliver deep dives in the form of narratives that influence business direction.
· At least 5+ years experience in a strategy, consulting, program management, or analytical role supporting a large scale, multi-geography hi-tech organization
· Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, engineering, technology or similar relevant analytical field of study
· Experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com)
· Demonstrated proficiency formulating transformative, data-driven recommendations and programs
· Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data translate findings into compelling recommendations, polished deliverables, and actionable programs.
· Strong financial, analytical, and communication skills
· Expertise in analytical platforms, (e.g., proficiency with pivot tables is assumed)
· Outstanding attention to detail
· Proven ability to communicate with business and technical audiences at all levels, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers
· Entrepreneurial, scrappy attitude and willingness to 'roll up the shirt sleeves and get things done'
· Preferred locations: Paris but would also consider; Munich, Luxembourg or Amsterdam for the right candidate.
· Deep understanding of professional services and systems integration businesses
· Strong executive presence, comfortable with presenting directly to senior leadership. Client-service orientation with exceptional attention to detail. Ability to prioritize and work well in an ambiguous environment with competing demands.
· Passion for telling a story with data, and using data visualization to help people find meaningful insights.
· Deep interest in research, data, analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and relationship building experience with geographically diverse team
Egencia Egencia, Expedia Group business travel, is one of the top Travel Management Companies in the world. We provide innovative business travel solutions and local customer service in 65...
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any...
Cloud Excellence Partner Manager (M/F)-18001F08 Preferred Qualifications Regional Director SaaS Partners An exciting opportunity exists to lead a Regional Team within Oracle Alliances & Channels...
Cloud Excellence Partner Manager (M/F)-18001FYB Preferred Qualifications Cloud Excellence Partner Manager – SaaS Partners An exciting opportunity exists to be part of a team within Oracle...
Customer Success Manager 18WD30709 Europe, Middle East and Africa-France-Île-de-France-Paris Customer Success Manager Location: Paris- France Job ID: 18WD30709 Position Overview Do you have a...
About Kantar Media Kantar Media provides strategic advice and competitive intelligence to the world’s leading brands, publishers, agencies and industry bodies, helping them navigate and succeed in...
Egencia Egencia, Expedia Group business travel, is one of the top Travel Management Companies in...
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this...
Cloud Excellence Partner Manager (M/F)-18001F08 Preferred Qualifications Regional Director SaaS...
Cloud Excellence Partner Manager (M/F)-18001FYB Preferred Qualifications Cloud Excellence...
Customer Success Manager 18WD30709 Europe, Middle East and...
About Kantar Media Kantar Media provides strategic advice and competitive intelligence to the...