Description de poste
Applications Evangelist- France(
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximise profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalise, package, analyse and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
About the role
This exciting opportunity is part of a new strategic team with the key purpose to drive the regional implementation of Xerox Apps & Solutions strategy. This strategic initiative is a critical enabler of Xerox business expansion ambition in both SMB & Large Enterprise segments. The individual will be the regional lead for any Sales & Marketing related activities enabling Apps & Solutions adoption and revenue growth and will also be responsible for expanding local ecosystem of Authorized Developers and partners.
You will be the primary interface to local management teams including Direct Sales, Channels and various Support Services (pre/post-sales, training, Marketing, etc…)
- Implement and support Xerox International Operations Applications strategy at a region/ country level.
- Deliver Key Metrics in country, including Apps revenue and gross profit targets, plus Partner Satisfaction with the Partner Applications Builder programme.
- The Evangelist will support the on-boarding of new Partner Applications Builder (PAB) partners and leverage Independent Solution Vendor’s (ISV) capabilities in region as well as the Apps business development with the direct Sales teams.
- Identify and escalate programme hinders and shortfalls – and manage workarounds to deliver Partner/Direct Sales teams satisfaction
- Develop / maintain an in depth understanding of the Xerox/ISV’s/Partner Apps offerings in the country.
- Explore ways to on-board local ISV’s to leverage new capabilities and extend the Apps catalogue.
- Deploy Programme updates and strategies as directed by the Workplace Solutions Business Group.
- Act locally as a centre of competence and an SME for Channel and Direct Sales teams on Apps strategy.
- Build effective working relationships with Xerox country Senior Leadership Team members, Partners, Xerox Professional Services and Technical Services management to build trust and develop Apps business.
- Participate in local Management Process to circulate country programme status/results/ business development s
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Apps & Solutions Marketing & Sales Experience and knowledge.
- Successful track record of sales and marketing roles.
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of the strategic issues facing customers in different industry sectors
- Demonstrates understanding of business model and drivers in Channel partner organisations coupled with a strong financial understanding, along with business, market and competitive knowledge.
- Very familiar with the Apps/Solutions Business model and the Indirect business.
- Interest and knowledge of modern technologies (IoT’s, Mobility, Cloud Services)
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in interfacing with customers and presentations/demonstrations
- Flexible and open to change
- Full proficiency in English
- Experience in Product Marketing in the Printing Industry would be appreciated
- Strong technical skills
Virtual/work from home? No
Regional Apps release specialist ROLE MISSION The Regional Apps release specialist will report to the EMEAI Apps Services Head. He or she will work closely with Apps central project team and will...
Store Apps rollout specialist ROLE MISSION The Store apps rollout Specialist will work in the Apps Services EMEAI team and will lead Store Apps release for retail users, ensuring alignment to...
Apps Services EMEAI Manager ROLE MISSION The Apps Services EMEAI manager will report to the EMEAI MIS head of the region and functionally to the WW Apps services Director in Kering IT. He or she...
Consulting Technical Project Manager, Oracle Retail-18000S8P Preferred Qualifications Company Oracle Retail Global Business Unit (RGBU) was formed about 9 years ago with the acquisition of the...
Technology Sales Representative - Education-18001C12 Preferred Qualifications Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are ? Are you a conqueror able to convert strategic We are seeking a...
Job ID R1811151-2 The successful applicants will be responsible for two key Telco Channel Partners in Germany and France and managing the relationship with these partners. You will work with these...
Regional Apps release specialist ROLE MISSION The Regional Apps release specialist will report...
Store Apps rollout specialist ROLE MISSION The Store apps rollout Specialist will work in the...
Apps Services EMEAI Manager ROLE MISSION The Apps Services EMEAI manager will report to the...
Consulting Technical Project Manager, Oracle Retail-18000S8P Preferred...
Technology Sales Representative - Education-18001C12 Preferred Qualifications Are you as...
Job ID R1811151-2 The successful applicants will be responsible for two key Telco Channel...