Description de poste
Applications Evangelist- France(
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximise profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalise, package, analyse and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
About the role
This exciting opportunity is part of a new strategic team with the key purpose to drive the regional implementation of Xerox Apps & Solutions strategy. This strategic initiative is a critical enabler of Xerox business expansion ambition in both SMB & Large Enterprise segments. The individual will be the regional lead for any Sales & Marketing related activities enabling Apps & Solutions adoption and revenue growth and will also be responsible for expanding local ecosystem of Authorized Developers and partners.
You will be the primary interface to local management teams including Direct Sales, Channels and various Support Services (pre/post-sales, training, Marketing, etc…)
- Implement and support Xerox International Operations Applications strategy at a region/ country level.
- Deliver Key Metrics in country, including Apps revenue and gross profit targets, plus Partner Satisfaction with the Partner Applications Builder programme.
- The Evangelist will support the on-boarding of new Partner Applications Builder (PAB) partners and leverage Independent Solution Vendor’s (ISV) capabilities in region as well as the Apps business development with the direct Sales teams.
- Identify and escalate programme hinders and shortfalls – and manage workarounds to deliver Partner/Direct Sales teams satisfaction
- Develop / maintain an in depth understanding of the Xerox/ISV’s/Partner Apps offerings in the country.
- Explore ways to on-board local ISV’s to leverage new capabilities and extend the Apps catalogue.
- Deploy Programme updates and strategies as directed by the Workplace Solutions Business Group.
- Act locally as a centre of competence and an SME for Channel and Direct Sales teams on Apps strategy.
- Build effective working relationships with Xerox country Senior Leadership Team members, Partners, Xerox Professional Services and Technical Services management to build trust and develop Apps business.
- Participate in local Management Process to circulate country programme status/results/ business development s
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Apps & Solutions Marketing & Sales Experience and knowledge.
- Successful track record of sales and marketing roles.
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of the strategic issues facing customers in different industry sectors
- Demonstrates understanding of business model and drivers in Channel partner organisations coupled with a strong financial understanding, along with business, market and competitive knowledge.
- Very familiar with the Apps/Solutions Business model and the Indirect business.
- Interest and knowledge of modern technologies (IoT’s, Mobility, Cloud Services)
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in interfacing with customers and presentations/demonstrations
- Flexible and open to change
- Full proficiency in English
- Experience in Product Marketing in the Printing Industry would be appreciated
- Strong technical skills
Virtual/work from home? No
Egencia As an Analytics Manager at Egencia, you will lead analytics on our native app and web products and be responsible for influencing product strategy through data driven insights and A/B...
Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing manager to help drive global awareness and marketing of Amazon Web Services’ cloud computing solutions to the Public Sector with a focus on...
Key Account Manager - France Neuilly-sur-Seine, France Full-time Company Description Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure,...
Finance Controller GIS-FIN15757 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the...
Principal, Sales & Executive Communications-18000TFZ Preferred Qualifications SUMMARY You are responsible for building and executing executive communications and sales communications strategy for...
IT Forensic Engineer (m/f)-INF11592 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges...
Egencia As an Analytics Manager at Egencia, you will lead analytics on our native app and web...
Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing manager to help drive global awareness and...
Key Account Manager - France Neuilly-sur-Seine, France Full-time Company Description Commvault...
Finance Controller GIS-FIN15757 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical...
Principal, Sales & Executive Communications-18000TFZ Preferred Qualifications SUMMARY You are...
IT Forensic Engineer (m/f)-INF11592 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer New...