Description de poste
Applications Evangelist- France(
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximise profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalise, package, analyse and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
About the role
This exciting opportunity is part of a new strategic team with the key purpose to drive the regional implementation of Xerox Apps & Solutions strategy. This strategic initiative is a critical enabler of Xerox business expansion ambition in both SMB & Large Enterprise segments. The individual will be the regional lead for any Sales & Marketing related activities enabling Apps & Solutions adoption and revenue growth and will also be responsible for expanding local ecosystem of Authorized Developers and partners.
You will be the primary interface to local management teams including Direct Sales, Channels and various Support Services (pre/post-sales, training, Marketing, etc…)
- Implement and support Xerox International Operations Applications strategy at a region/ country level.
- Deliver Key Metrics in country, including Apps revenue and gross profit targets, plus Partner Satisfaction with the Partner Applications Builder programme.
- The Evangelist will support the on-boarding of new Partner Applications Builder (PAB) partners and leverage Independent Solution Vendor’s (ISV) capabilities in region as well as the Apps business development with the direct Sales teams.
- Identify and escalate programme hinders and shortfalls – and manage workarounds to deliver Partner/Direct Sales teams satisfaction
- Develop / maintain an in depth understanding of the Xerox/ISV’s/Partner Apps offerings in the country.
- Explore ways to on-board local ISV’s to leverage new capabilities and extend the Apps catalogue.
- Deploy Programme updates and strategies as directed by the Workplace Solutions Business Group.
- Act locally as a centre of competence and an SME for Channel and Direct Sales teams on Apps strategy.
- Build effective working relationships with Xerox country Senior Leadership Team members, Partners, Xerox Professional Services and Technical Services management to build trust and develop Apps business.
- Participate in local Management Process to circulate country programme status/results/ business development s
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Apps & Solutions Marketing & Sales Experience and knowledge.
- Successful track record of sales and marketing roles.
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of the strategic issues facing customers in different industry sectors
- Demonstrates understanding of business model and drivers in Channel partner organisations coupled with a strong financial understanding, along with business, market and competitive knowledge.
- Very familiar with the Apps/Solutions Business model and the Indirect business.
- Interest and knowledge of modern technologies (IoT’s, Mobility, Cloud Services)
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in interfacing with customers and presentations/demonstrations
- Flexible and open to change
- Full proficiency in English
- Experience in Product Marketing in the Printing Industry would be appreciated
- Strong technical skills
Virtual/work from home? No
The opportunity: This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline with Managed Partners and GSI’s in support of the company’s revenue goals. Managing all aspects of...
Job ID R184538 Job Description At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow professionally. Our talented employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new...
Head of Marketing-00131278 Description Reporting to: France Country Manager. We are currently searching for a forward thinking, strategic leader to lead all Marketing and Content for Intuit...
Senior Marketing Project Manager (CDD) - MAR04038 Organisation - Pernod Ricard Headquarters Lieu principal - FR-Île-de-France Emploi - Marketing Type d'emploi - CDD Publication d'offre - 2 mai...
Informations clés Offre d'emploi : Po app senior h / f Société : Aquent Date de publication : 27/04/2018 Reference de l'offre : 131594 Secteur d'activité : Emploi Système...
Marketing Executive-822353 At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000...
The opportunity: This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline...
Job ID R184538 Job Description At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow...
Head of Marketing-00131278 Description Reporting to: France Country Manager. We are currently...
Senior Marketing Project Manager (CDD) - MAR04038 Organisation - Pernod Ricard Headquarters Lieu...
Informations clés Offre d'emploi : Po app senior h / f Société : Aquent Date de publication...
Marketing Executive-822353 At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering...