Description de poste
Administrative Documentation Project Manager (m/f)-TWMA-FRCP01688557
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, our employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Interfaces Outside the Project Core Team
To the customer Administrative Documentation Manager represents the Project scope to the Customer in particular in the design phase until the validation
To other external parties
To internal parties Administrative Documentation Manager is in direct contact with suppliers, jointly with Procurement for the documentation , technical and commercial aspects of supply
Administrative Documentation Manager is in direct contact with BT members in charge to produce the contractual documentation
The Administrative Documentation Manager acts as a Project Manager for the respective scope of the Administrative and Documentation. He ensures a project-wide – not functional – optimization of time, costs and scope.
Responsibilities and Mandate
Functional duties to the Project Core Team
• Functional administrative and Documentation members are responsible for their own scope (time, costs, scope) and define objectives and targets for the Documentation (based on project objectives)
• Administrative Documentation leader leads the customer interface (design reviews, renegotiation of requirements etc.)
Leadership duties within the Project Core Team
• Administrative Documentation leader is responsible for the prioritization, optimization and arbitration between all involved functions within his Documentation and Administrative
• Administrative Documentation leader manages all Documentation related activities and ensures on-time completion of contractual and internal deliverables (e.g. Gate Reviews, supplier selection, CDRL, FAI) and controls and optimizes financial budget (EAC cost and margin, cash milestones)
• Administrative Documentation leader identifies and manages all interfaces with the other Documentations
• Administrative Documentation leader ensures adequate and timely resource planning and challenges line management
• Administrative Documentation leader holds a weekly Documentation Core Team meeting and reports progress to the PCT
Specific Responsibilities to other Project Core Team roles
• To Project Planning and performance Manager: full integration of Sub Division planning into main Division planning and progress controls system
• To Project Change Manager: full integration into main project change management tool and process
• To Project Engineer / Chief Engineer: full integration into requirement management, interface management, integration testing activities
• To ROI Manager: align risk and opportunity management between Sub Division and main project
Specific Requirements for STIB Contract in addition to Job Description
Job Related Skill set Required
• Deputy to PD, lead most of the internal BT operations with minimal guidance
• Integrate, check all documentation collected through nearly 20 BT costs center involved with this contract to deliver to the STIB
• Critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills .
• Highly motivated and resourceful
• At least a PM with 5 years experience
• Managed multiculturalteams, multi-sites with different time zones (20 BT costs center involved with this contract and probably more with transfer of technology during the production phase)
• Good language skills (Dutch, English and ideally French)
• Good knowledge of digitalization tools to manage the remote project
TNG STIB Related Skill Set Required
• Good rapport with STIB (in both language Dutch and French)
• Good understanding of the Reliability Issues on last project & ensuring they are not repeated.
• Good Understanding of a lot of customer requirements and their challenges (more than 6.000 requirements compared with 2.000 requirements on a standard tram contract)
• Good understanding of the documentation requirement from STIB
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: FR-NPC-Crespin
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 21.06.2018, 2:21:22 PM
Job Segment: Genetics, Law, Project Manager, Program Manager, Administrative Assistant, Science, Legal, Technology, Management, Administrative
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential French Optional languages English Vous dirigez, encadrez, coordonnez et...
Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 6 to 10 years Languages essential French English Adagio recherche un talent pour l’Adagio Access Lille...
L'entreprise Manpower Conseil Recrutement recherche pour son client, société spécialisée dans l'ingénierie et l'équipement industriel, un Préparateur Méthodes (H/F) PME de 100 personnes, la...
L'entreprise Manpower VALENCIENNES CADRES INGENIERIE recherche pour son client, un acteur du secteur des Industries manufacturières et production, un Technicien R&D Essais CORROSION (H/F) Les...
L'entreprise Manpower CABINET DE RECRUTEMENT DE VALENCIENNES recherche pour son client un Chargé d'affaires Grand Compte (H/F) Les missions Sous la responsabilité du Directeur de Site et de la...
Sous-chef junior ( Numéro de l'emploi : HOT0653Y) Lieu(x) de travail : Hilton Templepatrick Hotel and Country Club Castle Upton Estate, Templepatrick BT39 0DD Le rôle d'un sous-chef junior est de...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2...
Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 6 to...
L'entreprise Manpower Conseil Recrutement recherche pour son client, société spécialisée dans...
L'entreprise Manpower VALENCIENNES CADRES INGENIERIE recherche pour son client, un acteur du...
L'entreprise Manpower CABINET DE RECRUTEMENT DE VALENCIENNES recherche pour son client un Chargé...
Sous-chef junior ( Numéro de l'emploi : HOT0653Y) Lieu(x) de travail : Hilton Templepatrick...