Description de poste
Account Manager Biotech - Lyon Area, France-BIO000536
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit www.pall.com/green .
The Account Manager is responsible over the total sales within his/her local territory (départements: 3, 71, 69, 63, 42, 1, 74, 15) reporting directly to the sales manager. He/She is commercially driven and highly focused on the development of strong relationships with the customer.
The Account Manager will negotiate and manage, under supervision of the Sales Manager, customer supply and pricing agreements on a local basis.
Develop & manage total sales within the local territory
- achieve territory sales objectives
- including base consumables and capital equipment
- manage projects and quotations until closure of the sales process
- identify new sales opportunities
- develop value propositions
Manage existing and new customers within the territory
- Management of daily visits at customers
- develop the network within your customer base
- get full understanding of the process needs of your customer base
- offer technical support
- manage complaints
- offer continuous optimization of product performances and process efficiency
- organize and give or delegate trainings and presentations
- develop strong relationship with your customer base
- manage contacts at middle/higher management level at our key accounts
- map opportunities and treats by means of tracking of competitor activities
- negotiate T&C and pricing with customers under supervision of the Sales Manager
- manage supply agreements and confidentiality agreements
Acquisition of new customers within the territory
- Identify and qualify new biopharm start-ups
- generate leads
- ensure attendance to seminars, webinars, etc.
Reporting of business information to direct management
- daily management of CRM data including visits/reports
- weekly reporting of opportunity/funnel management of CRM data
- monthly update on orders and shipments developments
- quarterly update on forecast versus target
- report product usage and customer forecasts
- ensure pricing/contracts compliance to Pall corporate standards
- map competitor activities and define new sales incentives
- feedback market intelligence to the marketing, product managers and global key account teams
- participates together with Sales Manager to SAM meetings
Close interaction with multidisciplinary support team including internal sales service; customer service, marketing, single-use specialist, scientific laboratory support team, bioprocess specialist, team of product managers, etc.
Experience & education:
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
: EMEA-Western Europe-France-Saint Germain
Sales Snr Director-18001IGV Preferred Qualifications Oracle HGBU F&B is in search of a Sr.Global Sales Director, Global Accounts Team, for one of our Major Hotel Chain accounts. This position will...
Manager, Regional Sales - France Location: La Defense, Paris, France Fortinet secures the largest enterprises, service providers and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers...
The opportunity: The OpenText Business Network group is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Our Sales team offers a set of solutions that...
Director, Professional Services Business Development Tracking Code E19-003 Job Description Manages and directs Professional Services Business Development team. Ensure team is well aligned and...
Senior Application Sales Rep (FR)-18001K54 Preferred Qualifications Senior Application License Sales Representative Department Description Oracle EMEA License Applications team is hiring dynamic...
Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously...
Sales Snr Director-18001IGV Preferred Qualifications Oracle HGBU F&B is in search of a Sr.Global...
Manager, Regional Sales - France Location: La Defense, Paris, France Fortinet secures the...
The opportunity: The OpenText Business Network group is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by...
Director, Professional Services Business Development Tracking Code E19-003 Job...
Senior Application Sales Rep (FR)-18001K54 Preferred Qualifications Senior Application License...
Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments...