Nozay, CHAMPAGNE ARDENNE | 3 mois
Cette position peut avoir expiré!
Description de poste
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
The NSW France Account Manager:
- Is responsible for sales activities of NSW in Orange France and other affiliates (BE, SK, RO)
- Drives NSW strategy (account plans) and customer relationships
- Grows revenue from existing accounts translating market trends, technical and financial drivers and customers needs into profitable long term agreements both for Nokia and the customer.
- Builds strong relationships with the customer, acting as a “trusted advisor”, promoting and favoring the networking between all customer levels and the different Nokia organizations.
- Manages the funnel of opportunities from early identification to final customer satisfaction.
- Main KPI’s are Orders/Sales/SM for A&A in the given MU/GBCT, as well as YoY pipeline growth
- Sales experience with track record in closing deals
- Capable to rapidly acquire knowledge of NSW portfolio to articulate its value proposition
- Customer relationship skills up to senior management/CxO levels
- Based in Paris
- Account planning and sales strategy experience
- Financial business acumen
- Capable to adapt to the multi-cultural environment of the supported MU/GCBT, including preferably with language skills to talk the language of the targeted customers
- Education: University Degree, preferably in IT / telecommunications
- Training: Sales, products and account management
- Experience: Min. 3 years experience in sales in IT / telecommunications with proven track record
- Business understanding: Knowledge of the market and technological trends;
- Languages: English (fluent), French (fluent)
Environment Au sein du groupe Société Générale, vous rejoindrez la Banque de Détail. Avec 29 000 collaborateurs dans plus de 2 200 agences réparties sur tout le territoire, la Banque de détail...
Pour notre boutique située à Troyes, nous recherchons notre nouveau/elle conseiller/ère de vente pour un contrat de 25h. Dans votre rôle, vous serez en charge de : Accueillir, conseiller, vendre...
Environment Au sein du groupe Société Générale, vous rejoindrez la Banque de Détail. Avec 29 000...
Pour notre boutique située à Troyes, nous recherchons notre nouveau/elle conseiller/ère de vente...