Description de poste
Account Executive - (00019954)
What makes Gartner sales a great fit for you?
When you join Gartner Sales, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with access to C-level executives at the world’s largest organizations. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, including top training and support, and all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role
In this field sales role you will be responsible for retaining and growing the business you look after – which will comprise of a portfolio of clients.
Gartner Invest offerings for investment professionals provide insight into the strategies and behaviours of technology end users and vendors to support the activities of investors interested in technology. Gartner Invest helps buy-side investors formulate their firm’s technology-sector investment strategy and associated stock allocations. With Gartner, Buy-Side investors get support for their ongoing efforts to monitor the performance of their holdings and make adjustments as appropriated. A unique role within the IT end-user and vendor communities positions Gartner to provide information and analysis Buy-Side professionals need to make superior investment decisions.
What you’ll do
- Consult with C-level executive clients to develop and implement an effective, enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value Gartner delivers
- Manage accounts with the outcome of increased customer satisfaction, retention and account growth
- Master and consistently execute Gartner’s internal sales methodology
Who You Are
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Coachable and happy to embrace best practice and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What you’ll need
- 8 - 15 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably in an Institutional Sales and/or Equity Research Sales role
- Must have past experience selling research to Private Equity, Venture Capital, and/or Investment Banks with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large financial institutions.
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with Managing Directors, Principals, Money Managers, Private Equity professionals, Investment Bankers, Hedge Fund Managers, and Equity Research Analyst.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Bachelor’s degree is ideal
What we offer
In addition to the opportunity to make real impact at a growing company with rapid advancement, Gartner sales associates are highly recognized with exceptional compensation and benefits which include:
- Uncapped earnings and competitive base salary
- Participating in our world class training and onboarding in a collaborative environment
- Experiencing great work life balance with a generous leave allowance
- Impacting an organisation’s most critical priorities and working directly with c-level executives
- Receiving generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense paid trips to exotic places around the world
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyse and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more
: 140 UK&I EU Sales - 0736
: Apr 12, 2018, 10:17:20 AM
Key Accounts, Sales Director - France Neuilly-sur-Seine, France Full-time Company Description Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Territory Sales Team! Today, BlackBerry® is a transformed company. We’re no longer about the...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Business Intelligence Pre-Sales Consultant Department: Sales Location(s): Paris, France Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Partner Development Manager Southern Europe Department: Sales Location(s): Paris, France Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people...
Marketing Executive-822353 At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000...
Solution Consulting Director ERPM France-18000FSI Preferred Qualifications Job description If you have a passion for people and for dazzling your customers with great presentations and engaging...
Key Accounts, Sales Director - France Neuilly-sur-Seine, France Full-time Company...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Business Intelligence Pre-Sales...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Partner Development Manager Southern...
Marketing Executive-822353 At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering...
Solution Consulting Director ERPM France-18000FSI Preferred Qualifications Job description If...