13 hours ago | Agribusiness - Equipment, Manufacturing and Technical - Accounting/Finance/Asset Management
Description de poste
Our Transportation and Advanced Polymers business is looking for an experienced account manager based in France. Key focus markets are Automotive, Wire & Cable, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial and Consumer. The ideal candidate needs to be actively engaged in specifying primarily DuPont Engineering Polymers and Multibase Thermoplastic Masterials as well as pursuing growth opportunities in both existing and new customers across the different segments. You will be tasked to defend current market share and grow the business through application development.
- Managing sales of DuPont Engineering Polymer's and Multibase Thermoplastics portfolio to direct accounts and channel partners into a diverse portfolio of market segments
- Continuously assess and optimize our route-to-market
- Execution of the sales and account strategies across all market segments
- Effectively manage the opportunity pipeline to sustainably grow the business over the long term
- Meet and exceed volume, revenue, profit growth targets
- Building and managing relationships along complex value chains and segments
- Align and partner with internal stakeholders to properly leverage regional/global accounts, roll out sales best practices and ensure aligned, concerted sales & strategy execution
- Continue to develop, optimize and implement account plans and apply value in use principles to meet revenue, profit and growth objectives
- Identify and drive new business opportunities to achieve revenue, profit and growth targets
- Build efficient working relation with different functions within the company to ensure efficient cooperation in in long term projects sales
- Use existing reporting and documentation tools to administer and follow market opportunities, manage and maintain prices and customer contacts (e.g. CRM)
- University degree in engineering (Mechanical, Polymer or Chemical engineering preferred) or chemistry. Additional Business degree is a plus
- Sales and business development experience, preferably with engineering polymers, experience in automotive industry is a plus
- Experience in building/maintaining strong relationships with Auto OEMs/Tier1s, key industry/market influencers is a plus
- Results oriented and strong customer focused
- Experience in driving development projects and accomplishing defined objectives/goals
- Flexibility, willingness to work in and adapt to a rapidly changing multicultural business environment.
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to interact at multiple levels in customer organizations, including senior management
- Distribution management experience will be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in French and English
- Be prepared for minimum 50-60% of travel
- The position is home based, any location in France will be considered
Responsable Marketing Ligne de Produit (H/F)-MAR10538 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design,...
The opportunity: This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline with Managed Partners in support of the company’s revenue goals. Managing all aspects of selected...
Sales Director – Key Account Team France (F/M)-19000ECS Preferred Qualifications Oracle France is hiring a Sales Director to lead and manage our Key Account team in France. Objective of Key...
Sales Manager for Europe H/F Primary Location : France-Paris-Le Royal Monceau - Raffles Paris Employee Status : Regular Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels...
Key Account Manager France (m/f/d)-LAE000142 About Us Laetus is the industry leader in inline quality control solutions for the pharmaceutical, medical technology and FMCG industries. Our...
Role purpose: You will be part of a small team responsible for new risk software revenue in France and work as an integral part of the North EMEA Risk Solution Team (UK, Ireland, France, Belgium,...
Responsable Marketing Ligne de Produit (H/F)-MAR10538 Description Faurecia is an Equal...
The opportunity: This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline...
Sales Director – Key Account Team France (F/M)-19000ECS Preferred Qualifications Oracle France...
Sales Manager for Europe H/F Primary Location : France-Paris-Le Royal Monceau - Raffles...
Key Account Manager France (m/f/d)-LAE000142 About Us Laetus is the industry leader in inline...
Role purpose: You will be part of a small team responsible for new risk software revenue in...